👑 What is your rarest title

Champion is my rarest. (Ha, right toon this time :stuck_out_tongue:)

When I finally won the booty bay fishing tourney after 3 years trying, it was probably my most memorable and exciting wow experience ever still to this day

2 Likes

got an original scout on horde side and sergeant on alliance cause i never pvp :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine will always be “Death’s Demise” :smiley:

My rarest is Grand Marshall on my warrior. Too many days back then in BGs.

Mine is probably “of the black harvest” obtainable after completing the warlock green fire questline before the launch of warlords. Only my warlock can use it though.

I have two mythic titles: Defiler’s End & Dreamer then I have unavailable ones like Darkspear Revolutionary and Undaunted. DR isn’t really a rare one it’s just special since I was around for that event.

I don’t really care about titles too much but i will always use the brawler title. the brawlers guild has been one of my favorite pieces of content since its release. i always rush to do everything before i have a chance to outgear any fight.

in case you’re wondering, my favorite fight is hexos and long for his return.

I think my now-Horde hunter has first sergeant. Got it on my Alliance back in the day facerolling AV.

Did it on both my Alliance and Horde locks. Still ticked off they removed our awesome Demonology abilities. >.>

3 Likes

I have Knight Captain on this toon. Not sure why it says explorer in Amory as on toon it says other. I also have a Champion horde priest on other account. The title that took the most work was Of The Shattered Sun that I have on Pally and Shaman on diff accounts. Although the Vanilla Champion did take a quite a bit of logged on time to get.

I’m not to sure, not really big on using titles but I think the one I found to be rare at least to me was the “Light of the dawn”… meh…

you must like wine, as a paladin. be brew gots a flower like eht.

Well I think private, scout and grunt are fairly rare; even though they were easy- like one kill. I bypassed those on all characters back in vanilla. I do have Grunt on my warrior and it fits, so I use it.

Centurion, always thought it sounded great and I’ve never seen anyone else with it so it seems pretty rare.

Plus I love it with my Warlord transmog so :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably “Knight-Lieutenant” back in vanilla. Good times…

I have Death’s Demise and Grand Crusader from WoTLK. I feel like Death’s Demise is a fun one to wear in Old God themed expansions like BFA. How do you determine what % of the playerbase has a given title or achievement?

Knight-captain, or of the alliance

When I saw it, I was SO VERY disappointed this title wasn’t permanent. :rofl:

That said, my favorite title isn’t really rare, per se, though I suppose it will get rarer over time since you can no longer earn it: Hand of A’dal. I obtained it legit (no carries) on three characters back in BC.

Either Grand Marshal, Hero of the Alliance, Vanquisher, or Arena Master.