šŸ‘‘ What is your rarest title

Iā€™m guessing Salty is mine, but Iā€™m not sure because it was the only title I actively pursued.

1 Like

Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions

2 Likes

The Tactician

Ditto

/10char

Well, the site was weird, but the rarest mount I have is pureheart courser at 0.9%. So I feel relatively safe saying my rarest title is ā€œEsteemedā€ at 0.9%.

the Patient. Definitely. No questions asked.

My rarest is Headmistress at 2.2%. I would have thought more people would have that one.

Going to check mounts and pets because Iā€™m curious now.

Does that site actually work? All I get when I try to click on anything is, ā€œOopsā€¦ Something went wrongā€

2 Likes

OK, I tried it on Firefox and it worked. I was right that my rarest is ā€œEsteemedā€ at 0.9%

Big surprise to me, ā€œHerald of the Titansā€ is only 2%. Rarer than ā€œthe Insaneā€. Didnā€™t see that coming.

1 Like

Yeah you just have to put the com closer to the dot if you copy pasted it , it wonā€™t let me post links and thatā€™s the only way I found to do it

Herald of the Titans. Only 2% of the player base apparently has it. :man_shrugging:

Korā€™kron Juggernaut is my rarest mount at 3.6%. Even more rare than my TLPD at 5.9%

1 Like

The Proven Assailant at 2.1%. Iā€™m happy with that since it was fun and challenging to get (for me).

2 Likes

Trainer less than 1% have over 1000 pvp pet battles won for this. I have over 10000ā€¦ I want a new title ā€œThe Very Bestā€ (like no one ever was).

1 Like

According to wow rarity apparently mine is Conqueror of Azeroth sitting at 1%.

Sergeant.

From the original PVP titles, not the Cata rated ones.

1 Like

Have 3 titles, donā€™t know if theyā€™re rare.
Inquisitor
Blood Champion
the Patient

The Proven Healer, at 1.6%, but I just think thatā€™s by virtue of the fact that no one cared about the Proving Grounds.

according to that website of the black harvest is mine

1 Like

apparently it is ā€˜of the black harvestā€™ at 1.1% but that is warlock only. Next is ā€˜of the shattered sunā€™ at 3.4% but that one isnā€™t account wide, of the account wide titles my rarest is ā€˜The undauntedā€™ which 5.4% have

Iā€™m kinda surprised how low the numbers are for some of the titles that are easy to get or given out for basically playing the game and completing content. It seems like not that many players ever finish lots of content