👑 What is your rarest title

So much rarity in this thread, i hope one day il see those titles in the wild. Although I have a below 1 %chance to lol

‘Patron of War’ for me I think. It was a timed thing if you watched some PvP stuff live on Twitch.

2 Likes

Field Marshal 0.1%, my alt Luit Commander 0.1%.

1 Like

Very nice, the rarest one yet! wonder if a grand marshal will show up…

1 Like

I would have that but Burning Crusade came out the week I was to hit it, it became unobtainable that week.

Damn, compliments sir.

1 Like

Grunt from Vanilla

3 Likes

Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions

Fite me

19 Likes

I was about to hot knight lieutenant when it came out (X someone find me a time machine

1 Like

, Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions

Every time I get that title it seems to disappear cry

5 Likes

Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions needs to be permanent.

11 Likes

Death’s Demise. Really wish I had gotten Grand Crusader though- I lost that title to a 2% wipe.

4 Likes

Not rarest. just bragging rights. The Horde Slayer.

4 Likes

Not bad is a 4%about slayer of the alliance is at 8 %gonfigure out why

what’s 4%?

The %of people who have the title

the horde slayer title? is it really that rare? I thought it was more common than 4%. I got it on 2 characters. when i sub back whenever they make the game fun again i plan on having it on all my main characters i play.

I have “Knight,” “the Insane,” “Crusader,” and “Alliance Slayer” (alt). Those are just some of the titles I really like. I have over 20 I think. I stopped collecting them after I stuck with the insane title for the most part.

Pretty cool ones, crusader !

Wowrarity. com has the horde slayer at 5.4% so it’s quite rare

damn…never would have guessed. i didn’t even know there was a rarity website XD. Well then i take it back. It probably is my rarest.