What is your irl job?

Wow - you must have your PhD in gaslighting. LMAO
If only you’d have given me this gift hours ago. You started replying to me, not the other way around and now you want to play victim or some silliness.

Navy.
Submariner.

5 Likes

organic chemist

4 Likes

Infrastructure engineer (network infrastructure). Get to do most of my work from home, so perks!

1 Like

I day trade. I win some and tend to lose more. Slowly working my way up to a solid gambling habit.

1 Like

Sunzsu, we have an Air Force Gaming community if you are interested in playing with fellow military members. You can checkout our post here: [A & H] Air Force Gaming | Cross-Faction Raiding Community | Vault 8/8N.

Nurse.

10 chars

3 Likes

Paid gopher.

Operations coordinator, FedEx Ground

3 Likes

Nunya bidnes

Devops Engineer

2 Likes

Mechanical Planner for a steel mill.

1 Like

Feet pics on only fans

F&I / accounting for a dealership

I grew up on a farm and like everyone else who grows up on a farm I was a farmer. Then I went to school and became a software engineer. I also worked part time as a paralegal for a while and started teaching computer science as an adjunct.

I’ve retired from all but the last job.

And oh of course, I work as a member of the staff for our two cats.

2 Likes

I’d like to retire to adjunct teaching, preferably in Statics or Dynamics. Newtonian mechanics haven’t changed much in 300 years, I doubt they’ll change appreciably in the next twelve.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s the thing about computer science, at best it’s series of moving targets.

research psychologist

I recently retired from the military. Now I’m a full-time college student until I finish my degree and figure out what I am going to do with my life.

1 Like

Computer programmer and cat mom

1 Like