What is your character's theme song?

Honestly the only thing I didn’t like with 7 was Chris’s new look. He doesn’t quite register as Chris Redfield to me. I mean I can look at the remake for RE2 and go “Yup that’s Leon” even if he’s younger and with updated graphics. The jump from 6 to 7 design wise just felt weird when it came to character designs.

I can’t freaking wait til the Nemesis remake launches.

Dragonball Z Bojack or Horseman

Bojack Horseman!

Pegasus Fantasy is such a damn good song, the new version is amazing. I’m really hoping they get to the 12 Houses arc.

1 Like

He looked more like Code veronica Chris.

I feel as if they are trying to forget about boulder punching Chris from 5. (i will not forget about it though)

It was for the better, 4 started this nasty action movie trend and it needed to be simmered down. 6 was a much worse example of it.

Same, he is going to be terrifying to deal with.

BUT THATS THE BEST CHRIS THO

Aw. 4 is one of my favs. 5 was good too once you fixed the weird yellow filter.

1 Like

Fair, it’s just that 6 was honestly the most akward identity crisis i have ever seen in a video game franchise.

yeahhhhhh

1 Like
7 Likes

lmao that song

re6 made me hate quick time events more than ever

I also like to think my character sang / was listening to this on his way out of Silvermoon when the Void Elves were exiled, knowing the Void is iconic

last game I remember watching that had qtes done right was until dawn. Or the “Interrupts” from Mass Effect 2 where a thing would flash left or right during cutscenes and if you wanted, you could interrupt the convo with something

1 Like

This dude’s specifically -

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Just because the Vulpera run reminds me of sly so much.

3 Likes

If only they played the “dum dum dum dum dum” noise that plays when Sly is sneaking around if a Vulpera is sneaking

1 Like