What is the point of AH alts?

instant mail between 2 accounts on same bnet login is amazing. it will be god tier (for alliance!!!) once we get the auctioneer jaxon mailbox in wotlk classic

while leveling i don’t have time to stop what i’m doing and run all the way to Org and put stuff on the AH, so i just mail it to an alt sat right next to the AH since mail is instant between alts

I like to level as quickly as possible, sending stuff to an alt saves time and gives you a lot of virtual storage in the mail.

1 Like

not needing to go to the AH?
just mail it and done

1 Like

Mailing an item to a bank alt so that you can sell it is faster than walking it to the AH. Leveling without a bank alt can cost you a lot of /played

My bank alt has an inherited guild vault. It is loaded with old mats from past expansions that I think I will never need and then, boom, mage tower pots.
Old school Iron Forge: easy bank, easy AH, winter holiday.

The only nefarious ones are the ones with accents over their first or second letter in the name like Bäńķerz or örģzhõme which 99% of the time will have auctions up for 711g and you cant whisper them without extra effort.

I need to do this…

1 Like

Mostly because it’s nice to send all of your AH items to 1 character. A character that you can just log into and it’s already right next to the AH.

For me, it’s also the GM of my own personal guild bank where I can hold even more items for the future. Example: A bunch of herbs so I can level Inscription immediately.

Yeah, it’s nothing like that for 90% of the bank alts out there. It’s just as simple as making sure you keep things organized/efficient.

It makes it so much nicer. I put my main in my bank guild too so I can just simply deposit gold and stuff.

Honestly idk why our regent banks aren’t across all toons and we are able to actually deposit gold in the bank.

1 Like

I walk around daily like a supermarket hoarder….

1 Like

snatches stuff
Mine…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.