What is the most rare items you own?

Fossilized Raptor. Idk how rare it is but I got it from Archaeology. It has the coolest toe animation.

6 Likes

I did farm both the ram and kodo for many years. 2021 was finally the year when I did get both. Was indeed very happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

What the nelly

1 Like

a guild formed in 2007 that hasn’t missed a single tier in it’s history

2 Likes

Let’s see:

Staff of Jordan (world dropped for me in retail)
Mudskunk lure on my retail main
Barov Servant Caller (also retail)
Warlord’s Deathwheel

1 Like

An unobtainable mount.

1 Like
  • I got competitors tabard as well.
    And the spirit pet.
    I named my Spirit of Competition pet “Michael Phelps” because if I remember correctly, he won US gold medal in Swimming that year??? Something like that. Only pet I have a custom name on.
  • I got the Arcanite Ripper from wotlk pre patch event, the 2 hand axe that turns you undead with a 2 min? CD. Equipped on my hunter, Masilmar - Ysondre. Lvl 31.
  • also have the pet from this boss, but was drop for everyone who killed that wotlk pre patch boss.
  • I got big love rocket… or whatever they renamed it to rofl.
  • wow 4th anniversary is my favorite/rare thing I have. Not an item. But achieve. Maybe not even rare?? But first anniversary achieve.
  • Blizzcon Bear Polar Bear Mount
  • Few Xpac Collector Edition novelty items…
  • I farmed Argent Tournament in Wrath on my Hunter toon everyday when it was current. Got a few mounts from there. Don’t think I ever got pets, but I see the pets from there on the BMAH often. I want to revisit it one of these days, but the rep grind is pretty excruciating on top of what we already have in current xpac. lol
  • Probably more rare stuff, I am on phone so don’t want to search my armory pane rn.
    Cheers!!

Edit: Lots of old-school players here, the original For the Horde! Achievement rewarding the Black Polar Bear, the Anduin Wrynn Stormwind Leader kill… is now Legacy achievement. This is cool considering he is rebooted in next patch I think?? I’m sure most people on this thread have it or even cooler… THRALL KILL!!! (For alliance players).

2 Likes

I kick myself for not getting the kodo when it just needed with the hand stamp. But at least it doesn’t take long to que for it.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that I had this mount until I created a horde character, have played alliance since 2005 :stuck_out_tongue: but it is a neat bike!

2 Likes

https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=33478/jinrohk-the-great-apocalypse

I still have my last firestone, spellstone made on my lock the day before they removed em.

2 Likes

60% Brewfest Ram
Warlord’s Deathwheel
The cosmetics from the Warcraft movie
Heirloom bow from SoO
Grove Warden
Unholy DK MT weapon
Sword of Nefarian’s Hand
2008 Olympic tabard
2008 Olympic companion

2 Likes

I’d if they’re rare, maybe uncommon but:

Swift Zhevra
Flag of ownership
Southshore slayer title

:man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

The Zhevra is pretty rare bud!!! Funny, my relative has that. He does not play anymore. I believe that was the first, if not ONE of the first RaF mounts.
I am jealous of that one. No other Zebra “Zhevra” mounts since.
Flag of Ownership best TCG item!! I have it too, I got mine free in Cataclysm era… I also have the Horde’s Mighty Firework from Blizz store in-game right now. I have those two macro’d. They don’t share GCD so I can use them on a dead player enemy at the same time. It’s iconic!

I used to own a dozen+ Haunted Mementos from WotlK on my Hunter… I didn’t know what they did at the time… so I probably deleted them way back. Once Shadowlands Pre-Patch hit and people were selling those for insane amounts of gold… I quickly searched that character’s bank and bags… only to be disappointed. I KNOW I had a good supply of those because I remember the ghoul following me, while I was confused to wtf it was. lol

3 Likes

Ruby shades, which became practically worthless after transmog became a thing.
Competitor’s tabard / Spirit of Competition pet.
Shattered Sun title. I was surprised to find out it’s actually pretty rare.
Winterspring Frostsaber that was the result of many months work.
A few Blizzcon mounts and pets from virtual tickets, and a couple TCG pets.

3 Likes

This is the best thread I have stumbled upon in the General Discussion category today.
Rockin’.

2 Likes

Maybe the original ZA Bear? All but 1 TCG mount?* Spectral Wyvern/Gryphon?

I dunno.

(*surprisingly it’s not tiger or rooster. It’s the blue rocket I’m missing.)

2 Likes

Nice, OG ZA Bear. I regret never attempting this mount. Never even tried to get the new one from the timed raid. I think that’s a thing still???
Sweet regardless.

2 Likes

MoP Boa Bow and Staff
Green fire title
Mage tower artifact for all warlock and mage specs
Robe of Doan
Final raid mounts, the flying moose from Wod, bird from legion, twilight drake from bfa
“The insane” title
A bunch of old legendaries you can solo, and the cape and ring.
I’m sure there is more I’m forgetting, I regret never getting the pink robe from Scholo before it got revamped in Mists, such a striking color, but oh well~

2 Likes

also one i want to mention a worgen hunter pet! all though it was taken away from evry one who tamed it in the singl day it was obtainable it was one of the rarest items in my possession!

1 Like

It takes like 5 minutes to get the pink one. You should get it just for the bean counter.

1 Like