What is the most popular classic realm right now

i want to level again. not feeling the tbc hype

2 Likes

None, they’re all dead tbh.

There are server clusters now:

I think there are a couple of raid groups.

I know that the Anathema, Arcanite Reaper, Bigglesworth, Blaumeux, Fairbanks, Kurinnaxx, Rattlegore, Smolderweb, Thunderfury, and Whitemane cluster has an Alliance raid group, and I think also a Horde raid group.

There was also a Horde guild that I think raids on Earthfury, Herod, Kirtonos, Kromcrush, Skeram, Stalagg, Sulfuras, and Thalnos, iirc it’s called <Classic Forever>.

I’d recommend logging into a new character, and checking LookingForGroup (world doesn’t seem to have as many active people), and ask around to see what activity you can find.

Also, maybe encourage people who are still playing Classic Era to post recruitment threads on the forums from time to time.

3 Likes

Pagle has one raid guild clearing all content and a second guild up and coming. (A).

4 Likes

for forever classic Ashkandi, Mankrik, Pagle, Westfall, and Windseeker.

4 Likes

So there are populated classic servers that raid, are they all single faction servers, or both? I’ve never played on anything besides PvP servers so i’m curious what the best experience is. Also what are RP servers like these days? are they enjoyable? or just bait for youtube content. I want nothing to do with streamers or content creators, I just want to enjoy the game.

Look if you want proof of my claims just look my char’s name on warcraft logs. RP servers have no raiders, but the truth is go to whereever forever classic is if you want shaman buffs more than paladin ones or want to play a shaman, and same for paladin.

For encore, there was a point where we had to take whoever showed up, and we are not at that point anymore, though if you show up to non-naxx-raids you will gear up fast, but expect to be at the very bottom of epgp.

As for leveling best to start asap if you don’t plan on paying to clone, because I have seen a good number of people recreating mains for the game who are so annoyed by the bad things blizz added like merc mode, and microtransactions that they would rather level 1-60 than give blizz money to clone a character.

1 Like

You would be welcome on Grobbulus!

We are admittedly a small guild, (name is Legacy, about 15 level 60s or so, and a ton of leveling alts!). But we’ve been regularly raiding ZG and AQ20 and cleared both.

We’re a tight-knit, friendly guild that is enjoying going at our own pace. We’d be happy to help you level if you want to come join us!

2 Likes

Most populateda server is Herod

1 Like

Yeah Herod rocks, it’s why I chose to reroll on that server after a thorough inquiry. Nice people, full raid, good players, pvp server (i like pvp). Everyone should come on Herod if your east coast.

RP servers I would not recommend except if you like rp. I don’t like to use the word “dead server” but as a former DD native, DD is dead. For once, the word “dead” is rightly used.

Atiesh cluster is nice west coast, lots of leveling players.