What is the most challenging spec in the game to play?

Title /10 char

Survival Hunter. But 90% of the challenge is simply forcing yourself to play it.

12 Likes

Playing rogue this season was a challenge to me per say. I wasn’t playing one shot builds, but having the ability to instantly teleport to perform a kick, kidney, or cheap shot has had my barely pulling off some incredible plays, or seriously sabotaging myself if I mess up. I don’t really play mage but I’m sure most people are going to say mage. I’d say from how hard they’ve had it, but still representing at the top, warlock is probably pretty challenging to be a top one.

2 Likes

“Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the face.”

The obvious answer is Demon Hunter. Demon Hunters’ incestuous relationship with death makes it impossible to play. Their subtly elegant rotation is no help.

1 Like

Probably the system requirements on the box.

2 Likes

I only know that i dont know nothing

1 Like

Feral druid. Its a lot of buttons and perfect timing to be good at it which is why most people don’t play it.

3 Likes

Hoenstly i dont think any class is hard to play this exp at all.
Most are fairly simple and have gimmicks to make it work,

1 Like

Playing hpal in melee during a kiting meta is interesting.

Outlaw rogue has the most APM so going off that we could say they have the most intense rotation I guess

I agree, staying awake while playing a DH is very challenging.

3 Likes

Sub Rogue

/thread

Im going to go with Shadow Priest. It’s challenging in that there’s quite a bit to remember in order to play successfully.

2 Likes

:joy:
apm =/= challenge
feral, shadow and affliction have some of the lowest apm and are easily the most complex and unforgiving rotations.

id throw WW monk into the ring. Their mastery is literally dont hit the same attack twice in a row which means you always need to think about what part of your body you lobbed at the enemy last. Sure you get into a rhythm eventually but it should give you a challenge until then, at the very least you gotta stay awake to play it well and that alone makes its far harder than most specs.

1 Like

You played outlaw?

Most anything that is a Necrolord if I had to guess.

But… but… for soloing necrolord can be a lot of fun. My little BM hunter has Roseboil, his own pocket healer which is lol easy.

:cookie:

I would say anything high apm.

Any rogue spec.

When I played ww monk that was one things I really enjoyed. It was different and encouraged you to play in a certain way. Now years and years later it’s like riding a bike. I wouldn’t say it’s hard you get used to it fairly quickly.