What is the fate of Recruit a Friend, and will we be able to get those mounts in Wrath?

To whom it may concern,

Will the Recruit a Friend mounts be accessible by some route or another in Wrath Classic, similar to the way Perky Pug will be accessible by an alternative avenue in lieu of LFD being removed?

Thank you and have a nice day.

I’d love to have my rocket back.

Only if the rocket is limited to one person.

What do you mean? As in no additional seats?

Well, that response was kind of tongue-in-cheek due to me finding it ironic how Bait is okay with a 2 seater mount being in the game which rewards people who don’t have flying / etc but isn’t okay with a LFD feature being implemented that lets you teleport out/into a dungeon (which rewards players not being prepared). Just found it kind of ironic

I’m sure they’ll be available in the e-shop.

That right there is the issue I had with your concept. As you can’t separate multiple issues and have opinions on them independently. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Ngl I’d buy it so fast.

This thread isn’t really about LFD though.

1 Like

Someone say my name?

Yeah bro I asked you a question in your other thread but you were in the heat of the moment and didn’t answer.

Well. I asked you on a different alt.

You never posted in any of my threads and I don’t have alts

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.