What is the current

best method to leveling ?:smirk:
I just come across this zygor guide but I’m scare to use it :scream:
since I don’t nothing about it

Truthfully, the best method to level current is just to quest. As for zygor, it is pointless and a waste of money. There is no need for it, as you can find all the information it provides for free from other sources.

1 Like

Yeah, that guide is a waste of money. You can get level appropriate breadcrumb quests to zones from your adventurers guide and any call board in a major city.

If you are tanking, there are generally short queues for dungeon groups but beyond the one time dungeon quests, they don’t give as much XP as in the past.

Generally, questing while queued for new dungeons as they become available is most efficient. Run the dungeons once for the dungeon quests.

1 Like

Through MoP content, the best way to level is to quest, but do each dungeon in appropriate level range (either via specific or random queue) once for the quests.

Once you hit WoD content, dungeons no longer have intrinsic quests, so simply questing out in the world (making sure to complete any bonus objective you come across) is the best method for going 90-120.

What worked exceptionally well for me was to quest 1-60 and queue up for dungeons, as you quest you level then you get a dungeon. Regardless if I did the quests or not it’s still a very good way to level up quickly. If there are no quests there is still a bonus at the end which gives massive exp especially with Heirlooms if you happen to get any.

WoD questing though seems to have some flaws, the mob health in these zones seems a bit overtuned in my experience.

neh I get bored doing the same dungeons over over and over again :smile:
I run them just for the quests then I move on :sunny:

1 Like

Yeah, I totally get that. I’ve started a priest and actually found a guild that is brand new and totally leveling up. We have a full group and just spam dungeons and questing. This method works well until someone has to go or w/e but its certainly a lot harder to come by :slight_smile:

BREAKING NEWS
the people who play WoW
just discovery a new way to ruin the fun for others
by speeding up the dungeon run to get at the end faster.
So if you’re running dungeons just to complete the quests
you may end up to fail to do so
thanks for those who believe running dungeons only
is the best way for leveling up a new character
for that reason and that reason only
I’m going to focus only in normal quests by skip all the dungeon quests
because I hate queue for the same dungeon twice or more
just because some idiots think is fine to skip things
someone may need to complete a quest
I would suggest blizzard to serious look on that new issue
but I’m pretty sure blizzard won’t do nothing anyway

1 Like