What is that 'one thing' you're going to do differently this time?

Retire before launch.

1 Like

Run into wolves 4 levels higher than me.

2 Likes

Play a Warlock instead of a Priest.

1 Like

use the toilet

5 Likes

Think Iā€™m going to be more mischievous. Like kite some world bosses and coordinate some world pvp events. Never had the chance to do that in classic.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll try to focus on only one character and main enh Shaman for the classic WF.

ā€¦ I swear, no more alts, mom!

Who is also altholic ?

3 Likes

Well, I am Silly Old Bear to all the Christopher Robins, but Rabid Smokey the Bear in defense of the Carebears I love.

(Am I helped by the 17 years of Carebearing I did for five relatives IRL, including my first two years where I played WoW, from Vanilla through the opening of WotLK, while the game helped me endure, though not defeat, the stress of helping direct the care of my dying Father? Probberlyā€¦as my character Quince would spell.)

3 Likes

I will not touch hybrids or their hybrid taxes.

1 Like

This doesnā€™t mean you think it means.

nothing i loved wow when it dropped and wouldnt change a thing

1 Like

Actually be good at it. I played for the last year of Vanilla and while I did manage to hit 60 and even do ZG/AQ20 in that time I was only 60 during 2.0 so I didnā€™t get a ā€œrealā€ Vanilla experience and was carried through all the endgame content I did by bored raiders waiting for the expansion.

I fumbled my way to 60 and had no real idea of what I was doing until mid-BC so to be part of the fresh start of Classic with a much better understanding and a fair bit of experience will be a lot of fun.

3 Likes

For my alliance toon Iā€™ll use the underground railroad instead of swimming around the continent to get from Stormwind to Ironforge.

5 Likes

actually going to make it to level 60

1 Like

Actually Iā€™m going to do two things differentlyā€¦

First in I originally played a Warlock. In play testing it just didnā€™t feel the same for me (no idea why). So I am not going to play a Warlock and largely Iā€™m still undecided on classā€¦

Second I was recruited on my Warlock and while I did have a lot of fun playing with the Guild. The leader had 30 days off from launch day and was going to get as much done in those 30 days as they could. The guy knew every encounter we came across like the back of his hand in those 30 days. He also knew every item drop and we just had to keep farming each place until all of us had the drops we could use.

This time I plan to probably just solo as I level so I can explore. My absolute favorite thing to do in games is exploreā€¦

2 Likes

Gonna let other people craft things. Gathering professions all the way. Show me the money.

Bind my skills to my keyboard and not turn with my keyboard. I think thatā€™ll be a good start in comparison to how I played the game back then.

1 Like

Iā€™m going to read the quest text.

2 Likes

Actually spec fury. :joy:

My guild decided to roll Horde, so thatā€™s a change for us all, and for me specifically Iā€™m going Warrior so I can tank. When I played Vanilla I healed as a priest (this priest in fact), it wasnā€™t until BC that I tried my hand at tanking, and fell in love with it.

In all likelihood my first alt will be a priest, as still enjoy healing too, but Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the old content I loved through the lense of a different role.

1 Like

Get somebody to stroke my dwarven handcannon this time.