What is going on (again)?

Okay… So as of Friday. I know Pallys are extremely OP but I noticed something else.

Friday: Things seem normal… Finishing as my usual 1-4th in randoms. Always in the top 5 in damage. felt relatively equal to all the other classes except the mentioned above…

Then comes Saturday night. Since then, I am consistently finishing in the bottom 4 in damage no matter what I do. I suddenly feel weak and glass canon-ish (again, the typical retreat of balancing with the shaman).

Wake up play some this morning… Same thing. I am pumping out deeps just to see if its me and nope… Finished 6th out of 10 on my team. (Of course pallys are at top but I am talking about my class).

Anyone notice this or did I just personally go from mid player to trash?

Fixed that for you… Pallys are not at all OP in PvE (mid-tier in Raid, 6th from bottom in M+).

Also, Ret was nerfed in PvP by a hotfix on 24-Mar (with rolling restarts) as noted HERE. Perhaps you missed that notice.

1 Like

They are still OP… 4 or 5 every team, always leading by far in damage…

Also things I am noticing…

1: My lava burst used to hit hard, like 60-70k when Proc… Now I get hits for 30-39k.
2: My damage reduction is at least down by 20%.
3: Lighting bolts are once again “wet noodles” (Like clock work after every expac).
4: Why does my Spirit walk now take me out of Wolf form? The whole point is to gain 60% speed to run… It knocks you out of wolf form and becomes instantly useless.
5: Earth quake is literally a wasted talent. It is laughable that its still in the game.

Ugh I feel this. I retired my shaman main a while ago. Feels bad.

1 Like

What is with that? the last 4 expacs they change shaman… Comes out good…
Gets nerfed slowly over the next month, back to pure garbo… I fall for it every expac. Problem is, I love the class!

1 Like

Paladins WERE overpowered, got a bit of a nerf, and now are probably on the same level warriors were a few weeks ago?

Idk, to me, Ret Paladin feels like the new Arms Warrior.

Sucks they nerfed Enh, it was doing so well at the start of the expansion. All I see are Ele and Restos now.