What is better 4 battlegrounds range or mele

say u see a base with 2 players in def which classes can do better in 1 v 2 ?

Melee.

10chars

It feels really bad to be melee after playing something like Affliction/Balance (or MM) in a battleground setting. Rogue is cool because you can sort of go off and do Rogue things but melee just isn’t a fun time in general without a unit imo.

2 Likes

better for what?

good impact ( like hunter traps or aff lock dots )and 1 v 2 potencial

I would say melee as unholy DK. They’re tough to kill and can melt players who are slow to react. Pop abomination limbs, and you’ll generally win some 1 vs 4 without breaking a sweat if you’re geared.

Windwalker monks are also powerful if you catch people in your area.

But, if you prefer being the person everyone hates, you can pick MM hunter and camouflage to get some huge openers that will instantly delete people.

Those three specs are probably the biggest random battleground wrecking balls.

1 Like

Even in crap gear hunters and boomies are the best to play in bgs. Lots of escapes and good range. Been true since vanilla.

1 Like

I have to disagree about boomkins being strong with no gear. Nothing has the potential of really winning games in their kit. They could use cyclone, but the moment they do it, they end up with a massive target on their back and get immediately deleted. XD

Their damage is also pretty meh.

Rogue is probably the best 2v1

It’s circumstantial. DF is changing PVP gearing so the 1v2 stuff is going to be less prevelent anyway. I think Hunter or Rogue are probably the best individual achievement DPS classes for BGs, but if you get good at anything you’re going to be impactful.

You cant kill what you cant catch. I am only 1500 rated and very hard to kill. I the nerf to convoke did suck and they dont have the burst of MM but the survivability is nuts.

who is hard to kill your druid or guardian feral ??