What in the world is going on!?!

Just started playing recently again to get a vulpera decided to join the “brawl”

the top alliance dmg was 8.1million … the closest horde was 1.3?

There was a fury warrior taking on 5 people and never went below 85% health and they were away from heals??? I know its world of melee craft but damn it was crazy! Never in all my years of warcraft have I been in such a one sided battle…

And the other thing: I read alliance post saying they cant win but since I have returned the alliance win far more than horde maybe just my battlegroup.

pre made or not Blizz you have to know there is no quicker way to discourage playing your game then being stomped with absolutely no ability to fight back or even get out of graveyard.

2 Likes

I was on my 120 ele shaman btw

The game is balance just ask any of the pve’ers they will tell you all about how great the game is

5 Likes

Your first mistake was rolling with fox people.

6 Likes

Just got out of another one… top alliance dmg 8mill closest horde 3mill…

was not even a fight just the other team stomping us, hey look I know it happens cant win em all but this is like nothing I have ever been a part of.
Is there no matchmaking at all? I’m just unlucky and getting thrown against super geared?

and another one… all the horde were saying “its towlies stream” who is that??

so apparently im getting nothing but geared pre-made groups after 12 to 15min waits…

Like the game blizzard but this is out of hand… and to the pre-made groups: is it really fun stomping under geared uncoordinated pug teams?

To be real here I don’t think blizz even cares about pvp in the slightest anymore. It is almost like they are actively doing things just to make the games worst. Everything from class design to gear power/effects all made for pve with no thought of pvp. Before the gear got bad pvp was still in a really bad place. Want to play a caster in a bg? Nope enjoy melee all having at least 2 forms of mobility, at least 3 forms of hard CC and you know their self healing is good; unless you play caster that uses BIG BOLT. It really makes me mad when they just keep getting worst and worst with every single xpac.

4 Likes

that happens in every single team based pvp game ive played. every one of them allows pre mades to face random teams

Hey! You can’t say Blizzard doesn’t care about pvp.

After all they removed twinks!

1 Like

Randoms tend to be pretty even (and fun because of it). Epics can be a struggle occasionally. Bad player draws, bad communication, bad strat, any number of reasons.

1 Like

UGH… tried on another char… wasent as bad but still a loss which is fine it was an actual fight and our team was just outplayed wasent like I was fighting a tank with a plastic fork.

Bug it does seem now more than ever you need to play melee to have any sort of a chance.

1 Like

Man I play a melee warrior now but that’s the thing I don’t want to. I want to be able to hard cast as a cast for a least more then 4 seconds a fight. In truth I think blizzards has failed in many ways with the classes besides pvp. Like why do mages have mana? Arcane is the only spec that interacts with it, like wise with locks. All mana is there for is so you don’t spam X CC/Utility spell but at that point why not just give it a CD/Charges? I mean it just seems silly with all the wasted potential they just seems to over look.

1 Like

That fury warrior was me!

2 Likes

alliance is usually better than horde at random bgs

i don’t ever q outside of merc mode anymore

1 Like

Clever way of promoting your stream Towliee err I mean Havic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, it is.

Not a lot of people will agree but melee in the game is obscenely overpowered right now. They have a tool in their bag for every situation. They have kicks on low cds, they’re empowered the more people who attack them. Melee can target someone like you and me (a mage) and chase us down even if 8 people are trying to stop them and they’re still going to get us. Its harder and harder to help your healer peel. Melee can solo invade places like nazjatar base or other horde bases and gank you and still get away. Melee have more and more mobility, more and more ranged cc, more and more snares. Melee have healing, melee have escapes. If you’re a melee class the game is insanely fun. I dunno if you watch youtube arenas for mages, but its worth noting that I was recently watching a vid of an arcane mage and he was against a dh and a priest, they killed the priest and he made the comment that he STILL had to be careful cause the battle could still be turned around. Imagine if you’re in 2’s and your partner dies and both your opponents wonder if they have to be careful that you, a mage, is going to still win? That must be wonderful.

3 Likes

Agreed Supplepaws.

melee is so over tuned right now its a literal joke. I think this is in part why essences were created along with void gear, to make the variables in any given combat situation so numerous, that no one can tell if its the class, the player or the gear. Essentially instead of working to balance pvp, blizz is working to obfuscate pvp.

At this point in the game, there is absolutely no reason that melee should have any interrupts at all (except they are needed in pve). Perhaps melee need their interrupts pruned and used in pve only.

I think its also noteworthy to look at how melee vs ranged happen in a brawl situation. The ranged are easily rooted/slowed etc, so then ALL the melee can just tunnel them. Ranged can not do the same, usually due to placement.

When a melee roots a ranged, there is a fixed point all the other melee can zerg to, meaning the rooted ranged. If range could root a melee at range, you’d still have the issue of the melee being out of the range of the other ranged classes.

Couple this with netcode (melee are usually 20 yards closer to a standing still caster than what the caster thinks) this is why we have all seen warriors intercept at 40 yards. Why it seemingly impossible to kite melee. Because in reality if you are casting, your position is fixed on both screens and accurate, but the moving class (melee) is closer to you on their screen. This is why hunters do reasonably well, because they can move and range at the same time…but that being said even hunters seem to get rooted at 40 yards.

1 Like

The netcode excuse was debunked way back in WoD.
But you go ahead and keep making excuses for your bad gameplay 6 years later.

2 Likes

Battlegroups haven’t been a thing since Cata, just 98% of players suck at the game :stuck_out_tongue: