What if Garrosh's atonement in Revendreth

…was being supervised by Theotar?

7 Likes

That would be a crazy one, I wouldn’t mind seeing it.

3 Likes

Given the stern nature of the duke, I am sure that the Alliance playerbase would find it vindicating, no?

2 Likes

I’ma fan of garrosh so any screentime for him would be good

7 Likes

It would be really great to see something beautiful about Garrosh. A reconciliation with Thrall and seeing his father Grom would be nice instead of always knocking him down.
Please Blizz …

5 Likes

Garrosh had so much potential

13 Likes

I agree.
He had so much potential and as a warchief it would have been a good chance, but I don’t understand why Blizz made him a bad guy.
You can say what you want, but that’s clearly a waste now.

7 Likes

“Stonetalon was a miscommunication” even though there’s interviews about there being a story plan to actually have garrosh j grow and become a more centered leader.

16 Likes

Stonetalon is so popular for a reason, and it also showed Garrosh from a completely different angle.
It’s a shame they made him a bad guy, they should have made him a great leader, damn Blizz

14 Likes

Well remember, every other timeline garrosh was the best warchief according to the bronze dragons, really a kick in the the groin there.

10 Likes

True words

Perhaps Blizz admitted their mistake in the Mag’har scenario.

https://youtu.be/juhiLTvqCUw

4 Likes

I believe that’s an admission of “we screwed the horse and irreparably placed the horde in a negative story trope with no nuance.”

13 Likes

You can’t change that now. He should have gotten the death of Varian. I hope Blizz doesn’t keep ruining Garrosh in Shadowlands.

5 Likes

Same buddy same, also gotta love Stonetalon. “Mercy? On this day I learn from you.”

3 Likes

I go to Stonetalon with every twink :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be leveling up another orc I guess lol

2 Likes

I’m going with a twink who is wearing this set.
:point_down:
https://youtu.be/08iSV5exe58

5 Likes

Garrosh after atonment:

“YOU SHALL SERVE TEA, OR BE CRUSHED BENEATH IT!”

27 Likes

lol that’s good

“I answer… TO NO ONE!”

Throws Old God heart into Tea Pot.

3 Likes