What I wish my Highland Drake looked like

A small and minor complaint that isn’t important in the grand scheme of anything, but man… I wish my Highland Drake looked like this.

The Blue Dragonflight is my favorite flight, but the pink wings/fins really throw off that scale color for me. I edited the above screenshot to make the wings white, matching the underbelly of the drake instead.

It looks so much better, if I do say so myself. Wish we could have this as a color option, but alas. I know it’s just wishful thinking.

It’d match the rest of the flight’s look, too!

4 Likes

I honestly wish there was an customization option for wing membranes. I think that would fix the issues you’re encountering as well as add an extra layer of customization to an already extensive system. I was honestly baffled when it wasn’t an option.

We have horn colors customization as well as color customizations for hair, why not wing membrane?

4 Likes

I would honestly love that. I was hoping for a lot more out of the Drake Customizations, it’s one of my favorite additions from Dragonflight and I’ve spent a lot of time collecting as many appearances as possible (and working to discover where some of them came from, too!)

It may seem silly but it’s one of the reasons I’m sad Dragonflight is almost over, because I worry that once this expac is done, Blizzard is never going to add more to the manuscript collection.

Hopefully I’m wrong, but I won’t hold my breath.

The rest of the wing membranes on the other scale colors don’t bother me quite so much but I think it’d be awesome if we could customize them regardless.

In my particular case with the Blue scales, I just don’t like the sudden warm-ish color among my ice/cold tones.

1 Like

You know what? I can actually do something about this give me a moment.

2 Likes

Here you go friend!

2 Likes

Thanks Rav, you a real one <3

:dracthyr_yay_animated: Always happy to help!

2 Likes