What I like about Classic Era

Here I am leveling my lv35 hunter and a lv38 Enh Sham pop’s out of nowhere to gank me. I manage to turn the table and kill him instead. I did chase him when he rez but wasnt camping him because I kept knocking out my quest.

About 5 mins later he comes back with a lv41 rogue. Kills me and teabags me. lol I really hate getting emoted of any kind about dying 1vX. The lv41 rogue camps me for a bit, till I turn the table on him and made him run away from me… but low and behold here comes the lv38 Sham with even another buddy lv42 War.

I love this part of world pvp and feel so great that 3 people had to take time from leveling to come and kill me. I got away and now going to knock out other quests while they waste time looking for me. LOL

2 Likes

Leveling on a PVP server truly is glorious.

It really is.

I got revenge on a lv40 priest/war that killed me a couple of times in Desolace. I found them at STV with rez sickness and killed em. =) lol

1 Like

Now that puts a smile on the face, even if I am missing a jaw.

1 Like

Is there a populated classic era server cluster that’s non HC? I’ve been itching for fresh but I feel like this could be the closest I get for a while.

I heard it was Whitemane for pvp. So, I made my toon there and there are a lot of lowbies leveling. But also a lot of bored 60’s. lol

lv41 Orc Rogue tried to gank me. “Tried” the operative word there. I love killing rogues… =)

Edit:
Lmao… Im super enjoying this classic era so far. Kited a dumb 60 Enh Sham and I kept viper sting on him. He ran out of mana so fast… So, many baddies at 60. I can’t wait to hit 60 myself.

1 Like

I hear ya! I recently made an orc warrior on Whiteman PvP and its been a blast! I’m so happy to see that classic era is still booming. If only blizzard could roll out a fresh server with phases again to do a little reset :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 4.5k honor from just wpvp. Can’t wait to grind to r10 before the honor reset.

How is that going to work as far as gear goes? When honor resets, will you just be unable to equip ranked gear?

Im not sure. But I can’t see that happening. I would assume you keep what you got and a new system just takes over. Maybe like a pvp token, i have no idea what they are releasing cuz blizzard doesnt talk to us.

What’s ur war’s name? my alliance hunter is the same name as my avatar. =)

Ahh, I’ll have to be on the lookout for you :smiley: my orcs name is Hrog. Only level 14 currently, still have a long way to go. I’ve been raid logging on my wrath character and playing this in my free time.

Cool. I just hit lv46. =)

i like the HC style. yea it’s not as hard as say retail when it comes to group content but also it’s not as easy as retail when it comes to leveling. certain mobs hit hard and force you to run away even if pulling just 1.

for me i started in cata played a little of classic when it launched highest i got was i think 37 before quitting so it’s not like im super knowledgable of classic stuff. im only 15 and died about 7 times prior with 15 being my highest level. 3 deaths to afk including 1 in shadowmeld rest a damn pat respawned by me without knowing there was a mob that spawned near.

i see people die all the time at all levels. 59, 60, 30’s, etc… i always find it funny when people talk bad and say oh how can you die pre 20 or something and they end up dead themselves. certain quests suck it seems thus why you see so many people skip it or it’s hard to solo for certain classes like the NE gnarlpine cave on my hunter was hell to solo i died almost finishing it.

I dont fault anyone that likes HC. For me personally I can’t get into it because I enjoy pvp while leveling. But, I can see how some rules make the game fun. HC is just not for me.

1 Like