What have you done pre Shadowlands?

Maxed my Shaman
Leveled a priest from level 1 to max
Unlocked Dark Iron Dwarves
Unlocked Void Elves

I’m so ready for Shadowlands…

1 Like

Ran headless horseman dungeon 14 times a day and thats it.

3 Likes

-Set up a good cadence of paragon caches per week, some weeks more. I should have another 10 or so before the rep bonus ends, if all goes well.
-Balance of Power on warlock (the only other one I really want is hunter, the BM elephant gun looks good, dunno. I’ve done most of them now, might as well)
-Unlock nightborne heritage armor

I think now’s the time to unlock most other heritage armor sets for me, we’ll see.

1 Like

Just two levels away from getting my first max level warlock :sunglasses: . Then I have it all

2 Likes

Well, I spent all day Sunday thinking of names for toons.

Yep, it’s stupidly hard for me to be happy with a name. I’d get a toon to level 5 and be like nope.

Tried leveling an Orc Hunter in Classic. Then a troll mage. Then a Tauren druid. Ran ICC. Did a few Argent Tournament stuff.

Watched all WoW cinematics

1 Like

Stockpiled over 3 Million gold in order to progress professions and buy gear for alts.

2 Likes

Just leveling alts and deciding if I want to play on my horde or alliance realm.

2 Likes

Levelled a demo lock to 50. FUN, and seriously considering maining this toon.

Leveling a mage currently… stuck on lvl 28. Started out as Arcane, swapped to Frost, and changed to Fire last night. Bored out of my skull. Are mages even fun to play or am I doing it wrong (probably the latter)?

Leveling a guardian druid (lvl 38 currently) a bit boring, but not as boring as mage (ergh… sorry mages)

Leveling a Blood DK… seriously FUN as hell.

So basically… a lot of leveling and going through different xpacs via Chromie time. Once I get to 50 I just park the toons. I really cba with BfA content. Patiently waiting for Shadowlands :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recently took a mage, mostly as arcane, from mid30s to cap: I would say leveling a mage is bleh. Grouped content though, or content where the teleporting around really pays off? Pretty great.

1 Like

holds up nintendo switch

LOTS of Pokemon being tweaked for online battles.

not sure if I want a jolly Tyrantrum or an Adamant one for online battles. Might as well make both

my plan is to just have some that know their hidden ability ( thank you ability patches in Crown Tundra ) with the moves Outrage, Dragon Dance, Head Smash and Superpower. their evs are prob just gonna be 252 atk , 252 speed with a pinch of 4 HP

Leveled up a few chars. Woke up in goldshire a few times on MG confused. Ya know, the usual.

i killed a lot of alli with my sub rogue, that’s about it

Leveling alts; mainly plate wearing alts so I can have more alts to farm Garrosh with to get those Tusks.

Currently 9 Plates at level 50.

Also; been farming Garrosh for those Tusks. :smiley: No luck so far.

Welcome to Mages, where 1 spec is boring AF and the other 2 specs require RNG to do damage (which makes them, IMO, also boring AF).

If I were you, I’d just delete the character and never consider leveling a mage ever again.

1 Like

Finished leveling the last class I needed to have all avaliable(monk), farming mounts from rares and honestly playing other games in between

Visited nearly every Inn on the face of Azeroth and Draenor to Acquire Tricky Treats.

Nothing. Made gold, and created/deleted like 20 characters I thought I wanted to level but felt boring.

1 Like

Unlocked Velfs and LFD.

Leveled a hunter

Currently testing hunter on beta.

Ran HH far too many time and no mount so far this season.

Updated characters with new customizations.

Played Old Republic. :grin:

GL with that I can’t see been released till 2021 hence all these gimmics in store to have buy a 6 month sub…

Heritage armors. I’ve got… uh… 4 to go total across factions? I think?