What Happened To The Free Mount We Had To Vote on

If you had read anything about it, you’d know it will be added sometime in Q1 2021.

They already said everyone will be receiving it in their collection. I don’t see why you’d even imply this. Hmm

What they say and what they do can be completely different things. Even so, I don’t see them backpedaling on this one and doing something completely different.

Completely irrelevant. They wouldn’t risk the backlash of doing this community poll just to lie and sell it.

Which is why I said I couldn’t see them doing it differently. The cat’s out of the bag, so to speak.

So why say anything? Your posts are redundant.

We have to wait 3000 years for it to grow first.

What part of Ancient didn’t you understand? :wink:

1 Like

You seem upset. I was just responding to your post and stating my opinion. I’m sorry I guess?

It’s Sunday, forums get emotional on Sunday. :laughing:

Ah yes, how could I have forgotten that? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep. It was actually on that one page they had about it stating Q1 2021 it will be added to our mount collection.

This is a discussion, there’s no reason to imply my feelings through the internet.

Of course Asmon threw a fit, If he doesnt get what he wants, he throws a tanty!

Hes blizzard spoilt man baby

So why say anything? Your posts are redundant. :smirk:

Just be careful, don’t mess with Rhielle, she’s is a sweetheart but man when she tells you off over the internet, your butt WILL sting IRL, just saying. :laughing:

/hugs

1 Like

Oh, I know better than to mess with her. I’m always cheering her on from the sidelines.

1 Like

Why are you acting so childish here?

Ancient tree mon. Gonna take a while to grow.

1 Like

They did say it was to be free

Once our artists finish making the mount ready to ride, it will be added to the Mount Collection tab in Q1 2021 for every player with Shadowlands activated on their account . Polls will remain open for two weeks before we close them on September 18 at 3:00 p.m. PDT, so be sure to pick your favorite before then! Do take note that there are several polls from different regions to support our players around the world, and your region’s poll results will only reflect the votes counted in your region.

It made like a tree and got outta here… -Biff Tannen