What happened to Killrog?

So this character here I used to play on Killrog, I don’t recall ever moving off there and now I am on this realm Hakkar. Did something happen to Killrog? sorry for any memo’s I might of missed.

Nothing has happened to the Kilrogg server. It’s still there :wink:

It’s more likely that you either forgot where you made this character or made a character with a similar name over on Kilrogg. The is no “Sylent” coming up in the armory on Kilrogg, but that could also just mean that they haven’t been logged into in a long time.

5 Likes

Yeah I never made a character on Hakkar that I can remember, I’ve had this toon since classic days :stuck_out_tongue: to play with a friend who quit and this was on Killrog. I may have to go back in my transaction history to see , if it even goes back that far but so very strange. Thanks for responding Perl. :heart:

Doesn’t look like this character was ever on Kilrogg. It has always been on Hakkar. We don’t have a record for any other characters from your account on Kilrogg either. If they were lower level, and deleted then they may have been purged already.

Hope that info helps!

3 Likes

Yes I know realized my mistake, I was thinking of a completely different character. Sorry about that.

Edit: In case you wanted to hear the story, It was a warrior on Kilrogg, I am pretty sure I deleted it a long time ago cause my friend stopped playing :frowning:

Sorry again for the mixup, that last swig of Noggenfoggers really messed with my head :joy:

6 Likes