What happened now?

I was here when Dragonflight first started up and then left for a little while, came back tonight to see that things have changed. My game page to start up in is messed up (I have a smaller mirrored like screen of the game in the game screen) and won’t let me start up in it so I don’t know what’s wrong with it. This what after I did the update. I’m about ready just to hang it all up again. :confused:

I have no idea what you’re trying to say so I’m not sure how to help. I’ve never heard of a mirror of the game inside the game. Can you elaborate?

Hey Zipster,
Sorry so long of a wait…
For some reason at the latest huge patch/update, caused a graphics card update and my laptop isn’t compatible with it… so that stops me from playing the game. I can’t update my graphics anymore or buy one, etc… my laptop is old and graphics is built in or something like that… the only other solution I know is to go and buy a newer laptop but as of right now, I just got over covid and I also just got my car out of the shop… who has the money for that… not to mention, my 4 yr old has a bday coming up too

Are you playing in full screen or windowed mode?

Full screen