What Funny Questions Will We See the Most from the "Tourists?"

Why is my mana bar going down so quickly?

Do I really have to eat and drink so often, won’t that make my character fat?

Why can’t we share this resource? Why did it just disappear after you gathered it?

How do I queue for battlegrounds?
Why won’t my gun fire?
What does rank mean next to my spells?
A guy mined my node how do I report him for hacking?
How long does it take for a GM to help when I fell through the world?
Why are people talking about Chuck Norris so much?

7 Likes

Some of these will be legit questions from someone trying to enjoy the game. Help them :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Where is Mankirk’s wife?

opens trade

Me: …?

Them: “1g plz”

11 Likes

Ahhh those were the days.

Why isn’t the map telling me where the quests are?

6 Likes

Where’s my chauffeured chopper?
Why can’t I transmog?
Why isn’t this zone scaling to my level?

3 Likes

why are you such an elitist ?
why not just answer the question ?
Why are you calling me a ‘tourist’ ?

Followed by : Fine I’ll just go back to retail where people are not elitist jerks.

Followed by you saying : Why is there nobody to do content with ? where did everyone go ?

18 Likes

Haha, tell them don’t worry, your character will never get fat when you are running everywhere without a mount! May I suggest carb-loading?

2 Likes

“Why cant I use ?” because they dont know weapon trainers are a thing.

“Who is Bolvar and why isnt Varian here?”

“Where is Mankrik’s wife?”

Where is the mount vendor? I just hit level 20!!!

6 Likes

TBH I’d be shocked to see more than about 20% of these questions. People, for the most part, will have heard of the differences and, upon seeing them live, will adjust or just quietly log out.

BTW, if you guys ever why why people who play live think the classic crowd is full of d-bags, just read this thread. It’s pretty dismissive of their intelligence, adaptability, and experiences.

2 Likes

This is not a real thread, it’s for just fun. I don’t believe the questions I have listed will be real. I am simply playing around thinking of all the differences between Retail and Classic.

meaning for instance, in retail I sometimes even wonder why I have a mana bar, while in classic you will definitely know why it is there.

do I really think a “tourist” will ask if their character will get fat… heck no. Try to find your humor bone in your body please.

12 Likes

A majority of the questions in this thread won’t be asked by “tourists”, but spammed by people that followed/played vanilla and are trying to be funny by repeating the obvious jokes we’ve all heard. It’s just a bit of fun!

The stress test chat was mostly these obvious troll questions and Twitch chat.

2 Likes

I don’t know. There were a lot of questions asked during the stress tests that are of the same nature as the questions posted on here.

1 Like

HEUEUEU RETAILERS AMIRIGHT?!

pretty much everyone in this thread :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I plan on answering all the questions as fast as possible to avoid this. Because I want to convert anyone willing.

6 Likes

Where are all my free epics and everything handed to me?!?!?! WAAAAAAAAH! I am going to go cry on reddit!
Thats what i expect to see for the first few months.

3 Likes

Pretty sure one of the most common ones will involve asking for some amount of gold to pay for skills, gear, bags, etc.

1 Like