What expansion is after Dragonflight?

It’ll be the Elemental Lords according to Solicct, a CN player who has been pretty spot on.

2 Likes

I still wish we got a proper South Seas pirate expansion but that probably died with BfA since Boralus/Tiragarde was pirate themed.

2 Likes

Good Questions…

Depths of Azeroth - Old gods come back deep below their cells. Dwarf, gnome, goblin expac.

To the moon - Elune needs help. Night elves find a new home and all the other races who don’t have one anymore. Stormwind and Org are getting full.

Light pollution - Light is taking over areas and we need Illidan and his army of demons to push them back as they are brainwashing everything. Scarlet Crusade would be a good start.

More importantly, what’s the expansion AFTER the expansion after Dragonflight?

Blizzard was all acting as if Dragonflight was no surprise at all that this was what was next, but it was news to me

It will probably be more out there expansion. I think in a interview Ion says they are going to do one Azeroth expansion follow by one like SL dealing with crazy stuff like the fractals. Not sure why through.

Most people just want an Azeroth expansions. TBH

1 Like

Everyone asks what is the next expansion – at the start of the current new expansion…I think its kinda funny, I guess its human nature we always wonder what is the next thing.

I joke all the time with how blizzard just makes continents appear on the globe…but now its pretty crowded so where is the next expansion’s land mass gonna squeeze into.

But seriously the map is gonna look pretty corny if they keep “magically” making new continents appear on it.

Nobody asks how is the next expansion. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

There is a whole other side to Azeroth though that’s been covered in mist.

The Crimson Tide is not doing very well these days. They are down around number 10.

I know this would never happen, but I kind of think it would be cool if we had an expansion where we re-visited old/existing places and got caught up on what’s changed over the years with maybe some new threats.

We had glimpses into this type of content during the class hall campaigns in Legion and some of the allied races quests.

Maybe find out what’s going on in Netherstorm and Zuldrak after all these years. Check up on the Dreadwaste and Deepholm.

Shadowlands 2: Zovaal Boogaloo

2 Likes

Tying Wrath “old gods” line to BFA is pretty flimsy. There were old god influences in vanilla, Cata, and MoP prior to BFA.

I wouldn’t count this out just yet. We were teased with the whole “time passes differently” nonsense in Shadowlands, and there has been a good amount of transferrable updates (gnolls, centaurs, talent trees to some degree) done both recently and over time.

1 Like

World of Warcraft: Battle Against the Patriarchy.

1 Like

Where the end boss will be:

The Baddest of the bads.

World of Warcraft: Burning Wrathful Cataclysm of Misty Warlord Legions in Azeroth Lands Dragons - Classic

1 Like

Back to the Pandaria.

Vanilla = Misplaced BFA (old gods Threat)
TBC = WoD/Legion (Burning Legion threat)
Wrath = Shadowlands (scourge threat/lich king)
Cataclysm = DragonFlight (dragon threat)
Pandaria = ??? (random threat)

1 Like

World of Warcraft: Rise of the Foot.
Confirmed Race: Turtles
New Race: Ninja

3 Likes

Please…save the tentacles!!

1 Like

Hopefully something where alliance players lose everything they love about their faction. alliance players don’t deserve to have fun.