What does the Jailer smell like?

He smells like what would happen if an Axe body spray factory and a tire fire had children.

3 Likes

I probably think he smells good. He has so much power. My money is a Cedar/Ambergris smell.

Sylvanas’s bath water

4 Likes

He smells like up dog.

1 Like

Have you ever smelled mummies before that would be what I would think he smells like.

baby powder.

1 Like

Literal Death…

Generic insense or the generic smell of ash / something burning.

Smells like narrative cul-de-sac.

Or lit powder.

It’s that thing from my nightmares again. No more pineapple pizza after 7 pm

1 Like

Now.I’m scared when i heard that and wonder what was on the pizza besides the pineapple? :fearful:

1 Like

What does that smell like?

Herbal Essences grape? Lol

Motor oil, sweaty t-shirt, and cigars

Eww! :face_vomiting:

What’s up dog? :stuck_out_tongue:

WTF are nipples supposed to smell like? LOL

He probably smells like a mixture of ancient body odor, dill pickles, and crematorium smoke.

2 Likes

Hello, Heroes. Look at your Arbiter. Now back to me. Now back to the Arbiter, now back at me. Sadly, the Arbiter is not me. But if she stopped judging souls and just sent them all to the Maw, and switched to Old Spice, your Arbiter could smell like me.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the Maw with the Jailer your Arbiter could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a Mawrat with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your Arbiter smells like Old Spice and not a floating angel thing. I’m on a Corridor Creeper.

1 Like

Sounds like a new type of Soda sold in Orgrimmar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes