What do you think could help the Alliance retain end-game participants?

It’s just weird like, if people were able to play more class/race choices they wanted to, it would help the numbers on the faction. It’s not like I am suggesting it would solve the issue entirely, it would 100% help it though. It also just makes sense to have gnome pallies, gnome shammies, human druids, among other combinations people want.

Yeah it honestly feels like I am being trolled so I’m just not talking to them anymore. Especially with their most recent nonsensical post.

edit: like rofl, my initial response to them was in response to this direct response to me: “if you talking about total faction balance sure but someone who doesnt raid isnt going to start just because they can be a gnome pally now ROFL”. So confused it’s cringey to even say this, but yes, I am only talking about faction imbalance, the “ROFL” part is irrelevant to what I was saying.

I will allow this only because Rak is omnasezual and that is one hot lookin leg of ham. Also he needs to be a secret vampyr that is cursed forever to live in darkness but dream of the light. And sparkles. So many sparkles!

1 Like

There isn’t anything that would help the Alliance and everything we have said will never happen. Nerfing the Mechagnome racial to the ground wasn’t a very smart move to make in trying to keep people on Alliance.

Doing cross faction grouping and raiding basically defeats the whole purpose then of the lore. Not only that though, for those who pvp especially with wm on, won’t change and Horde will still dominate 10 to 1.

1 Like

Give method 20k in sellable faction transfer tokens. The solution is bribery, simple and easy

Not much because the ‘brain drain’ concept (aka skill drain) to horde is quite strong.

Honestly? Free transfers from Horde to Ally.

yea sorry it quoted me for your post but the fact still remains that you said

We need gnome pallies, and gnome shammies with mecha-totems. Human druids also, as they can learn from kul-tirans and worgen. It’s stereotypical to assume at this point in the world of warcraft that there are not a significant enough number of gnomes and humans interested in those practices. It’s an incredibly easy and organic way of altering the faction balance.

i said

and shirt said

because that is literally what you said. i never even started a conversation with you it was always with shirt you just butted your way in because i quoted you if you cant follow this then i worry about you and how you have made it through life so far.

The faction ratio is fine, it’s like 1-3% in favor of the Horde, hell it may even be in favor of the alliance but Alliance isn’t dying of thirst for players.

Alliance just has a participation problem.

No look back up, you literally directly responded to me and only me in your own post. That’s the only thing I ever replied to. You are out of touch with reality.

End game guilds/players don’t care what race they are they only care about min/maxing just because you want something doesn’t mean it will fix the problem all you would attract are more of the same players you already have.

Then we would just have level 120 gnome paladins or human druids complaining that no one on the Alliance does endgame and that Blizzard needs to open up Gnome Demon Hunters to fix it

Many of us hate the Alliance aesthetic. People like different things.

well if i did it was meant for Shirt sorry dude didnt mean to get your panties in a twist… my point is still valid.

It’s purely a numbers game. You’re only speaking about the mythic raiding players, which is such a small minority that it doesn’t matter either way. Heroic raiders and normal raiders do care about what race they are playing.

It’s actually not even remotely valid but okay, you think that. If it was meant for shirt, you’re getting people mixed up because the reply was only relevant in response to MY message. It meant nothing in response to anything shirt said. Just calm down before you engage iwth people, it sounds like you’re not even thinking anything through. Just verbal diarrhea.

1 Like

I mean, the only “race” thing I see brought up constantly is High Elf.
I know a lot of people, mostly middle to low tier mythic raiders, who’d probably come back Alliance for that if they had guilds to go to. (Which is where the other changes come into play. It all needs to happen at once.)

Cosmetic adjustments are just one of the few things that need to be done alongside actual things.

Apparently giving people a single thing of what they want/need out of several is stupid, I guess. Especially in an RPG. Roleplaying game.
There are days I’m thankful I can still understand what genre I’m playing.

2 Likes

High elves. I’m not even a huge proponent of them, but that alone would get a hefty amount of people to switch.

2 Likes

Its not a numbers game at all tho the Alliance isn’t missing casuals its missing hardcore end game players and opening race/class combos won’t move those players over at all it will just create more casual players complaining about lack of end game guilds

1 Like

It sadly should be coming down to this.
Not,

“Well, if I want to be able to pug raids at 1pm, I need to be Horde because I have 60 options there vs 1 on Alliance.”

4 Likes

you literally say what shirt says nobody said in the thread my point is 100% valid.

And you base that one on the same few people posting in support of them over and over again in one mega-thread after another?

It may bring a bunch of RPers over, but it’s not going to break up serious end-game content guilds or make them decide to swap to the Alliance so they can play a pretty blond elf in blue instead of a pretty blond elf in red.

2 Likes