What do you do?

I play heroic ep every week and finish a 10 key. I don’t see a need to push past 10. If I’m lucky, will pug mythic ep. Feel like there’s more to do?

I want to wpvp but can’t. Had to fix computer so now I’m catching up on some things I missed, etc so running through bfa on my mage.

It’s not bad, goes fast and I finally got to see the story line in order. I’d rather be pvp’ing though.

Mostly hood rat random stuff.

:rat::beer::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

I’m an achievement hunter. I don’t stop doing stuff in a zone until there’s absolutely nothing left to gain from it.

You could…
-Level your Nazjatar friends to 30.
-Complete all the Mechagon achieves and earn the mount.
-Work on completing the zone storylines throughout the entire world.

Basically when I’m lacking on something to do I just search the achievements tab. xD

For me, there is too much to do. I wish I could just pvp all day, but then, I would miss out on quest achievements, lore, and gear.

1 Like

since the anniversary event began:

run my horde main thru nazjatar daily follower grind (they are rank 21ish atm)
parked 15 sub-level 40s at the ‘time to reflect’ NPCs in CoT
3 of my allied races doing cooking/fishing dailies
17 of my 120s doing emissaries when the reward is gold or gear

edit: and now hoarding gold for teh long boi (saving up for AH gold transfers)

I still haven’t unlocked all the allied races or old pathfinders. But I also have a Horde alt I’m leveling, to see that story, am working on getting some lvl 25 battle pets, and want to get my bag-making alt up to speed as well.

How?? Will go mad having to see so many loading screens

I haven’t even been doing 10s, just waiting on the next patch. I’ve been leveling characters and grinding the legion pf as its all I’m missing

When I’m done with that I’ll probably just farm emmissary quests on all characters instead of just 1 or 2

Until recently I didn’t finish my benethic or my crafting. But I got that all done! The next goals:

• Get azerite armor for use with tanking. Learn how to tank up to +10.
  • Finish getting full heroic EP mog set. Just cape left.
  • Finish getting Darkshore Warfront set
  • Do a +2 key on all dungeons (no real need to push super high since I have the gear I wanted.
  • Kalimdor lore master then start on others.

seeing the same repetitive stuff onscreen is tolerable for me since i grew up in the late 1970s with afterschool cartoon reruns. then later on when i had switch discs on the PS1 playing FF7

Nothing.

/10

I need like 2 k rep for Vulpera exalted , should get it easily .

Mog hunting old raids.

Theres a lot to do outside of that. I cant imagine only focusing on that or logging out after doing only that stuff.

I poke Demon Hunters with that needle toy that turns people into ugly witches.

2 Likes

Fishing achievements is an obsession of mine lately, figured I’d work on nazjitar and mechagon mounts, grinding out loremaster with alts when really bored

1. pick at archaeological digsites while punching the local trolls, 2. just wander around exploring the various sounds and sights of Azeroth and beyond, 3. collect books and other objects of interest (mostly lore bits in the form of books), 4. try to tame a whale shark for the 100th time, 5. hang out with bwansomdi after dying in zandalar, 6. come halloween have fun with the headless horseman (i love that fight), 7. do the nighthold raid solo (most of my raids are solo and i just adore the cosmic aesthetic of the observatory boss room), 8. run raids for transmogs i still need, 9. run through lordaeron scaring the bejeezus out of the locals, etc.