What do YOU do while you wait for Shadow Crash to land?

I pick one of the following:

• Prepare a 7-course meal
  • Eat that 7-course meal
  • Redecorate my entire home
  • Find world peace and/or the Holy Grail

How about you?

11 Likes

Hope not to see adds get death gripped, typhooned, thunder stormed etc… or work my way into getting it to cast because of los stairs or something behind me lol

9 Likes

Aside from praying it actually lands on my targets I just cast a halo/mindgames/mind spike. I don’t mind the nearly 2 second hang time I just wish we had a 2nd charge of it.

8 Likes

Hope that the tank doesn’t pull all the mobs just out of the circle

4 Likes

Buff the other dps with PI and let them start to get to 400k dps while i’m still working my way to 150k

9 Likes

I usually browse social media
Watch an interesting documentary
Catch up with old friends
Take a 3 day vacation to unwind and reset

Nothing crazy

1 Like

That’s what i’ve been saying. If you’re going to take away mind sear, at least give me 2 charges of Shadow crash

2 Likes

depends on the time of year. next time i cast shadow crash i think im gonna do some super early xmas shopping, maybe go watch a movie or something.

I’m surprised nobody said the obvious answer (watching an episode of Friends or Seinfeld).

Put in a load of laundry, wash a couple dishes, maybe some food prep for dinner, journal a bit about wishing for a second charge of shadow crash.

i forget i even used it.

Watch everything move out of the crash area. Shadow Crash would have to speed up to stop.

2 Likes

And yet some people think having a second charge of Shadow Crash is a solution when it doesn’t fix situations like this which is the primary reason they want the second charge when you miss. It will just be a waste of not only 1 charge of Shadow Crash but a waste of both charges lol.

Shadow Crash simply need to be removed as it’s slow and mechanical failing nature by its design does not mesh well in modern gaming with its fast gogogo experience.

1 Like

make an alt

1 Like

Made a mage!!! Much smoother game play.

Have you tried right-clicking Shadow Crash and going into Settings > Clear Cache then restarting your Shadow Priest? it usually makes it land faster, hope this helps.

I was told if I restart my computer 3 times, my show crash would move faster.