What do you do at 60?

I made the mistake of going alliance so I just raid log and play retail.

Solo farming things as a Hunter is enduringly compelling. I recommend it.

I love classic pvp with no timers.

Its just a shame they have the stupid version of AV.

1 Like

now i raidlog because 1.12AV killed PvP.

1 Like

But its not, for the massive silent majority not solely focused on the ridiculous honor grind.

OP: I think youā€™re trolling only because you appear to understand the content enough to find options. If youā€™re truly bored and canā€™t see the options, then Clsssic WoW is not fun for you and you should just quit? You wont be the first.

1 Like

complaining on the forums using a retail character

1 Like

Do you always have to be told what to do?

1 Like

Donā€™t know if Iā€™ll ever get to 60. Itā€™s been an absolute slog. Burning crusade will probably be out.

Not saying itā€™s boring, but I just donā€™t know how people made it to 60 and with 60 alts. This grind is real.

And in all fairness, I was leveling faster closer to launch with all the people leveling concurrently. Slowly, I got farther behind the original group. My toon was made within 30 minutes of launch on this server.

Now, Iā€™m alone almost as much as retail. Even Ally gank squads seem to have dried up unless a lvl 60 fishing gets frisky or I get in the path of dungeons.

So, I kite a lot. Pot a lot. Quests seem to take me to BFE for 2k XP when itā€™s just easier to grind trolls in STV.

1 Like
  1. Farm mats for BWL raids
  2. Farm Rank 10 for gear
  3. Farm items that are not BiS right now, but will be in future phases (Disclaimer - not all classes have this option)
  4. Take a break till mid Feb when BWL comes out

best options i can give.

rerolled another character, pvp a lot, raid logging for gear to help the guild and when im super bored i gank lowbies. keeps me entertained

Leveling alts, playing EFT.

Iā€™ll tell you when I get there. Iā€™m enjoying the journey on a variety of alts.

3 Likes

Altsā€¦ Throughout all the time Iā€™ve played WoW dating back to vanilla Iā€™ve only ever played at level cap 2 classesā€¦ Mage and Priest.

Mage is 60 and Priest is 51ā€¦ and FB spam isnā€™t quite as fun as healing.

For the first time ever Iā€™m playing melee and have a 31 Warrior. Tanking Iā€™ve been having a blast with. Most likely will be switching mains and use the Mage strictly as a farmerā€¦ which isnā€™t a bad thing. Iā€™ve got my epic mount and sitting on 700g towards the next epic mount for whichever alt hits 60 first.

My three main characters are still in their 40ā€™s. I am jumping around & enjoying the journey & different classes/specs.

At 60:

• Work on getting my epic mounts
  • Run dungeons & build my Tier 0 dungeon sets for my various characters.
  • Upgrade Tier 0 dungeon sets to Tier 0.5 via quest-line once released.
  • Do some ZG 20 man raiding/grouping when it is released.
  • Help my guild-mates run dungeons or ZG for equipment that they want.
  • Avoid 40 man raiding if possible - Too many people for my taste.
  • Avoid PvP - Not interested in screwed-up MMORPG style PvP.
  • Look forward to TBC Classic.
2 Likes

There is plenty to do in classic. I donā€™t need to be put on a power progression treadmill chasing a carrot on a stick to find content.

1 Like

I love farming pre raid BIS! Once Iā€™m full pre raid, Iā€™ll do a few raid pugs maybe join a raiding guild for a bit, then I reroll! When I started classic I thought Iā€™d hate leveling, but Iā€™ve enjoyed it so so so much!!! I love the old world, I love class quests! My goal is to get 1 more alliance to 60 then 1 horde and call it quits till classic+ or TBC:)

For me itā€™s the raiding. once a week, getting the best end game gear, parsing in raids, trying to beat other priest ranks (Iā€™m currently rank 25 for all priests on my realm in MC)
Outside of raid I like to level alts, currently working on a Rogue, and messing around on an Alliance Mage on the RP realm.
I like to queue for Alteric Valley, the Horde queues are long so I play FFXIV or something while I wait, or sometimes queue in Undercity and do an EPL/WPL Herb run.
Honestly join a guild and raid, if you donā€™t like Classic raiding, or Alteric Valley, Warsong Gulch, or soon, Arathi Basin, Iā€™m sorry to say but maybe Classic isnā€™t for you in the long run. Cuz thatā€™s all it is. Raiding, leveling alts, and queueing for BG all day.

You thought you did, but you didnā€™t.

as a lock with full t1 and the 2 t2 pieces i find the rank 10 quiteā€¦ underhelming for pvpā€¦ the head and soulder combo thoā€¦

1 Like

Why do people who post complaints about content consistently post on a BFA character instead of their classic one?