What do demons require to 'live'?

So we know that demons are made/forged by fel energy, and will also feast on said energy as well as souls(and possibly negative emotions like fear/suffering or hedonism?). But beyond this, do they ever require anything else in order to sustain themselves?

For instance, do demons require air to breathe? Or could a felguard survive in the vacuum of space?
Do they require food or water? Or do they not, and consume those mostly for purely hedonistic desires, I.E. taste, experience etc?

And just to clarify, I am talking about ‘pure’ demons here, and not half-demons like Demon Hunters. Not that I’m implying that the Illidari are not cool or anything!

A good night’s sleep and a nutritious breakfast.

5 Likes

the vaccum of space is a hard one as the WoW universe seems to ignore the idea of space having no air. We have been on a lot of barren rocks seemingly floating without atmosphere in space and been just fine.

Demons for the most part can exist just fine in their native plane just absorbing the natural currents of power that run through the nether. Anything past that probibly has more to do with their nature as chaos manifest.

They require a good night of sleep and a balanced breakfast made of night elf steak with fries and a good gnome blood vitamin to have all fibers and nutrients to grow into a healthy suspiciously half naked fel guard.