What Class Will You Play in Classic? [POLL]

I voted.

I’m a warrieh

1 Like

Sitting at 871 votes on the poll as of the time of this post!

I gotta admit, it’s interesting how it’s been shaping up!

If you’re still on the fence and undecided about what you’re going to play, feel free to post here to get second opinions from the community!

I never played vanilla, started in late BC and evolved into an average-ish casual player in Wrath. Now that I know the game better, am older, I’m as ready as I’ll ever be for this. I’m going to pick Alliance for two reasons, paladins and the fact that I’ve played Horde for my entire retail experience, so I want to feel like I’m in an alien environment again.

But yeah, I plan on being a shockadin, never tried it before though so it feels like I’ll be sidetracked into healing a mega ton and having a bunch of people yelling at me for wasting talent points. I’m prepared for this now, as even though I’ve played ret all my life I switched to holy recently to expand my potential mindset toward paladins in general.

I’ve got this so far, I dunno if it’s optimal though: https://classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc/paladin/55503120521011--5523000122

1 Like

Im struggling with this as well.

Narrowed it down to undead priest, or Troll/Tauren shaman.

I just don’t know…

1 Like

Shockadin didn’t really come online till BC from what I recall, but then it was a total MONSTER.

I’m sure it would be viable in Classic to a degree, more of a place in PvP than PvE though.

Don’t let people dictate WHAT you do so long as you’re having fun, man! The only people that would keep you from raids and organized PvP are the top-end sticklers, so you’ll be fine!

1 Like

Wow! very surprised to see hunter so low. Hunter is freaking great in classic. Absolute beast in world pvp and BGs.

1 Like

Cheers for popping this up OP.

I was curious as to warrior tank volumes, it looks like true tanks are still going to be highly desired and sought after.

1 Like

I see all these people voting for all sorts of classes, and you know, you just KNOW, they’re all going to roll hunter.

1 Like

One thing to keep in mind is that most raids required multiple tanks, not just the two that current raids do. Also, word of warning about Fury warriors in particular: they generate tons of threat and the only way they can reduce it is by stopping all attacks or dying.

1 Like

That’s where rule 3 for raids comes into play - If the DPS die, it’s their own fault.

1 Like

EVERY weapon is a HUNTER weapon!!!!

Hence why the class is nicknamed “huntard”…

1 Like

wow just came back to check the poll, it actually got a pretty decent amount of votes, I honestly expected this poll to fade into obscurity.

1 Like

Once it hits at LEAST 1000 votes, it is then allowed to fade into obscurity.

I want to see it hit that point, I feel 1000 people will be a decent read for things to come. :joy:

1 Like

33 to go then, my guess is it’ll cap out around 1200-1500 before classic release, if you manage to keep it bumped every few hours anyway.

most people that would participate probably already have.

1 Like

Keepin’ it classy!

1 Like

Just realized that we can create a character and just kind of wait to log in when Classic arrives.

I was divided between priest healer and druid healer, and decided to go with priest. So now I have a Night Elf named Sylessamoon. (one of the random names) It’ll be on the rp-pvp server, with tentative plans for her to have probably-doomed-to-fail love crushes on various Horde members. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would be quite uncomfortable with ANYONE falling in love with my Forsaken.

I think I might just have to question their sanity.

1 Like

Still need help deciding what i want to play.
Priest, druid, or shaman.

1 Like

I think most people still have no clue what they will end up choosing come release day. It will just be a “Umm…uhhh… screw it I click on this!”.

2 Likes