What Class Will You Play in Classic? [POLL]

I know

2 Likes

Feels Good Hands on Sides of Face Meme

2 Likes

Thanks, fixed my stalagg poll…someone bump it lol.

Stalagg: Faction Poll!

2 Likes

I’m a bit on the fence with Faction, too. Leaning towards Horde, though Alliance questing zones have always been a bit more entertaining to me, especially around the Barrens grind in classic. Westfall just feels-… Nicer. Can’t really explain why.

Thinking Gnome Warrior if I go Alliance.

Orc Warlock if I go Horde.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Both are solid. Alliance is better, and that warlock can fly.

2 Likes

Ret pally/feral druid!

2 Likes

Praising the Sun intensifies

1 Like

Going Alliance myself for something different. Back at launch I was Horde so why not mix it up a bit.

2 Likes

I know most of my buddies are Horde for life, so I’ll probably be right there with them. :joy:

1 Like

Did you vote?

2 Likes

I have YET to vote on my own poll! LOL!

I’m still juggling the Warlock and Warrior decision, a bit. Kinda stuck in purgatory between the two.

I’ve been talking with my buddies and we’re going Horde for sure, now I’m trying to decide if I want to do a Forsaken Warrior (with the same name as my very first Undead Warrior back in Classic.)

Or do a Orc Warlock for the stun res and the Command Pet. Probably a SL lock.

3 Likes

Reckon I could paint a troll blue and get into stormwind?

Cause totems are fun ya know…

2 Likes

Call Mr.T and have him Hack the game and put it back in.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Bump to this poll. I want to see it reach 1000 votes, minimum.

1 Like

im struggling myself, i know im playing warrior just cant decide between undead, or rolling the og orc warrior

1 Like

You plan to PvP or raid more?

If you’re trying to be on the cutting edge side of things, expertise makes a BIG difference in the raiding scene, so you might prefer Orc. Of course, Bloodlust and their stun reduction are also really solid in PvP.

Personally? I’m rolling Forsaken. My OG was an Undead Warrior, and WoTF and Cannibalize I just love to pieces.

GL on the decision my man! But in the time since my last post, I think me and my buddy decided we’re doing Forsaken together.

1 Like

I plan on doing both. Some of my old friends from wrath and cata are coming back for classic so we will probably be doing a fair bit of world PvP, so i was thinking the extra fear/charm break would be nice for that and I always wanted to try out undead. I love orcs and the way their gear looks but I also perfer swords over axes. after typing this I think I am leaning more towards orc and just using whatever I get or feel like using.

Have fun on your adventures in azeroth man

1 Like

Back to the top.

1 Like

FROST SHOOOOOOOCK!

1 Like