What Class Will You Play in Classic? [POLL]

I’m stuck between Warrior and Warlock myself.

I played Warrior back in Classic and was BAD at the game back then. I got to level 58 and then BAM! TBC releases. So I never experienced end game as a warrior, despite playing one back in Classic.

That said, I know Warrior is a bit of a nose-grind. Idk if I want to do that in my adult life, or if I’d rather soul-shard farm.

Or hell, maybe even something else. Idk entirely! I want to see what the community is doing and maybe fill in the blanks a bit.

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of people who are used to playing retail are going to roll a Paladin and then quit it like a week into the game :joy:

5 Likes

Same with Warrior, tbh

5 Likes

It shall be a self-fulfilling prophecy, my child.

3 Likes

Or the silent screams of the dead.

3 Likes

I think a lot of people in general are going to be surprised by their classes in classic period. No more chain pulling dungeons and never running out of mana.

5 Likes

Where does one find their trust level?

4 Likes
6 Likes

Classic is going to be a rude awakening for some as to just how dumbed down the game has become, to others it will be a welcome challenge and an MMO that inspires cooperation and new friendships.

10 Likes

While I have reserved a few names, I’m still very undecided.

5 Likes

Some will be amazed by how much dumber classic is.

4 Likes

maining a hunter, alting everything

4 Likes

I’m a bit torn. On one hand I wanna play my OG classic class the warlock. But at the same time i wanna try rogue/priest. What do?

4 Likes

Yes to both! Classic was simple-stupid in a beautiful, yet challenging way!

3 Likes

Poll fail: I’m playing many characters, not just 1.

4 Likes

324 replies and hunter is effectively in last place (since shaman is horde-only). This is the second poll I have seen where this is the case.

3 Likes

Night Elf Mohawk was in Wrath.

3 Likes

I feel like all (or rather 99%) of the people voting priest have absolutely no clue what they are in for in classic. Leveling a priest is something you have to truly dedicate yourself to. Classic is a grind, classic as a mana user is a harder grind, and classic as a mana user with minimal offensive power until later levels is something that will really test you.

3 Likes

Currently stuck between Feral Druid and Shadow Priest. Leaning toward the Druid for stealth though since I’ll be on a PvP realm.

3 Likes

Need to do a class specialization poll at some point

3 Likes