What casuals dont understand

. . . meh hides vanilla badge and keeps drinking

2 Likes

Yeah ok level 17 classic player, the ultimate casual.

4 Likes

ML is very likely never coming back, solely because it likely cut down on a lot of tickets that Blizzard CS had to deal with because of loot issues. I just don’t see it happening because of that.

6 Likes

and this is the problem. the fact that my guild brings along my alt that i could care less about, just because she can summon and provide cookies. her crap DPS is non issue, because i have one purpose in the raid group: to give out lock candy, and summon when someone wants or needs to switch toons.

if gear dropped for her that was an upgrade, i’d be unable to pass it on to a guildy who either left for a while or just joined the guild. i don’t care about gearing my lock.i’d rather the gear go to someoone who actually does care about their toon getting higher ilvl. especially if they, too, are a lock, so that they can become the token lock AND do good DPS so i can bring my DK.

3 Likes

Hopping on my vanilla lock to say that ML was always dumb.

3 Likes

you know nothing of nilla lock

stop lying

And that is a one off problem though for your warlock though. One you have a level x drop of whatever raid you’re doing it’s never an issue.

I should have the option to pass the gear i don’t want onto someone else who will use it

another example: guildmate got a staff. had better in their main/off hand set up, but because they had no better staff, they couldn’t pass it on to another person who didn’t have anything better.

2 Likes

And so you can, it doesn’t take long to get geared. You could even speed it up by bonus rolls.

The restriction is in place to stop players from having their gear taken away and the two examples you’ve given are only temporary issues.

The problem you mention only happens in the first few runs of a new raid progression and generally doesn’t occur at all if you’re already geared from M+.

1 Like

Whatever you say, Mr. “Didn’t Start Playing Until 2009.”

I made a few corrections to some typos.

Edit: On topic, Master Loot just means you can’t gear the FOTM class first but since this restriction applies to all progression guilds i just don’t see how it’s a big deal. You can still trade loot that isn’t an upgrade.

1 Like

The probably will never bring back Master Loot but they might relax some of the restrictions around Personal Loot if enough people consistently complain about it (maybe not even then). I think the soulbound aspect needs to go in certain situations; not being able to trade a piece of loot that I obviously have no use for to someone who desperately needs it, is downright dumb.

That’s a funny way of spelling “the GM and his cronies”.

15 Likes

this is the generation im dealing with
no invis bug from gurabashi
no warlock portals in wsg
and these kids claim to know anything wow related?

Stay tuned, sad collectivists regurgitating 1%er rhetoric so long they are unable to form novel opinions
more at 11.

2 Likes

Individualism is only relevant if you were the last person on earth. Otherwise, the needs of the many, always outweigh the needs of the few (or one).

Ok Karl. You realize these are the US forums, right?

4 Likes

Then when the many who turn out to be few get the loot, they drop the bag and leave the rest for dust.

2 Likes

You realize this is how democracy works right? Or are you guys still claiming to be a non-democratic republic? lol. Hmm, non democratic republic, ah yes we call that oligarchy here.