What can show up in Great Vault?

According to myself: Also disappointment. Usually. Every so often I’m surprised by something nice or something I actually want/need for transmog.

1 Like

That’s the mythic eranog ring killed one month ago according to Raider io the broodkeeper ring is much higher ilvl and gives a shield not damage

And did you get it from the do 4 mythics for a heroic item chest? Because that ignores bosses killed.

I did ask him again the other day just to clarify and he said he doesn’t remember if he kill Rasz or not that first week on this particular alt since he has so many. I guess we can assume he did and I was wrong. It is cool to get the normal bow on your first vault after hitting 70 just a couple days before though regardless.

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Fun fact, in Shadowlands you coukd get pvp fear without vers. I wonder if thats still a thing in DF.

You only get loot from bosses you have killed

The exception is Tier pieces.

Tier pieces can drop anytime.

Example: I got 424 mythic tier shoulders and I’m only 2/8 mythic. The 424 shoulders do not drop from the first 2 bosses.

The ilvl is tied directly to the difficulty of bosses you killed that week. Raid or Mythic+. The vault even tells you what ilvl you qualify for and what difficulty you need to complete in order to increase the ilvl of the vault gear.

The vault gives me gray items and an occasional green item.

I’ve spied a dead rat or two in there before. Prolly from all the early post-maintenance cheeto sprinkles around it the first few hours.

I personally have gotten coal from the vault twice. Same kind of coal both times, which kind of rubbed me wrong.

Only items you already have or don’t need.

1 Like

My vault had heroic Raz helm this week. I have not killed heroic Raz. I’m only 7/8 Heroic.

People need to stop misusing the word toxic.

This! Same thing. A lot of “this is fact” with nothing other than taking what other people have said as fact. It may or may not be fact…but i’ve not seen a blue post confirm it. I’d love to see one if it exists.

Then you should be asking Blizzard directly instead of posting on the General Discussion forums…

I got a heroic tier helm and I never killed Raz on heroic. Take that as your empirical evidence (at least for tier dropping across the board).

This is a guy in my guild (en-us/character/us/emerald-dream/zriepraxis). You can clearly see he has Raz Heroic bow, and no Raz heroic kill. I know he got it from vault as I was on when he looted it.

I think it’s slightly more relaxed.

For example, say you only down the 1st bosses on Heroic. Just 2. You can get loot from more then just those 2. I think it’s just the latest tier of ilvl that you have to first kill to unlock in vault. Or that 2 kills can give loot from any bosses that drop 402. Because otherwise you could “game it” to get a higher chance at the rare ring from 1st boss.