What are your favorite and least favorite classes/specs?

Favorite:
Ret Paladin (Could get boring at times, but it feels good to play.)
Ele Shaman
Destro Warlock
Unholy DK
Survival Hunter
Blood DK

Least Favorite:
BM Hunter
Arcane Mage
Shadow Priest
Feral Druid (I like the aesthetics of Druids, but kinda don’t like them as a class for some reason.)

I really want an Outlaw rogue, but I can’t sit down and level another character. For the life of me. Guess that will be who I level in Shadowlands. A cute sneaky fox! :fox_face:

1 Like

I don’t dislike any specs but my favourite would be:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Windwalker Monk

Having played Retribution Paladin as my first class and then a variety of hunter and mage specs in between I realise I’m addicted to mobility.

I do love Protection Paladin but those two specs feel like they are speed machines. Shaman would probably be the only spec I don’t see myself playing.

2 Likes

Never been able to level a priest past 40, or paladin if that means anything lol

The others are good I guess, Good enough for me to get to 120 at least

1 Like

Favorite is easily ret paladin least favorite without question is shadow priest

2 Likes

I’ve never played a warrior. Now that I have this character, it’s still the only class I’ve literally never played. Because everyone hits stuff for damage, warriors just have no theme or style to them. Imo. Why would I be the vanilla of vanilla classes when I can pick from a variety of far more interestingly themed melee? Everything else I’ve given a shot, but only DPS specs, I’ve never tanked or healed this game either. In 13 years. Healed Guild Wars 1, thought it was a dumb mini-game that took you out of the fight (staring at everyone’s life instead of enjoying the graphics) so I vowed I’d likely never do it again, and what do you know here we are. I don’t have the knowledge or leadership skills to tank, the dino-form on Ztroll druid almost made me want to do it, but it’s just a foreign playstyle to me so I highly doubt I’ll even try it. Tanks take a lot of grief and are expected to direct the group, sounds like too much pressure.

1 Like

Whoa what. Both of these specs are way more fun than dps. You dont know what you’re missing good sir. Go tank/heal and you will rediscover your love for the game.

3 Likes

Favorite:

Affliction Lock
Disc Priest
Boomkin
Blood DK
Prot Pally
BM Hunter

Least Favorite:

Enhancement Shaman
Survival Hunter
Spriest (shudder)

:cookie:

2 Likes

Favourite:

Arms Warr
Prot Warr
Frost Mage

Least Fav:
Any healer
Havoc DH
Shadow Priest
BM hunter

1 Like

Favorite:
Death Knight
Prot & Ret Paladin
Arms & Fury Warrior
BM Hunter
Ele & Enh Shaman
Feral & Balance Druid
BrM Monk
Assassin Rogue
Havoc DH
Mage
Affliction & Destro Warlock

Least Favorite:
Prot Warrior
Holy Paladin
MM & Surv Hunter
Resto Shaman
Resto & Guardian Druid
WW & MW Monk
Veng DH
Combat & Sub Rogue
Priest
Demo Warlock

1 Like

Hmm, interesting proposition. Maybe I should start looking into getting off-spec gear for my druid and trying some of those out. Ztroll bear is the first bear I’ve actually liked, and I’ve always wanted to like Resto, so that could be a start.

1 Like

Favorite: Assassination rogue, fury warrior, windwalker monk, blood dk, and enhancement shaman.

Least favorite: Shadow priest, feral druid, all spec of mages, shadow priest, frost dk, shadow priest, elemental shama, shadow priest, ret paladin, oh did I mention shadow priest?

2 Likes

Favorite:
Assassination/Outlaw rogue
Resto Shaman
UH DK
Surv Hunter

Least Favorite:
Frost DK
HPriest
Mage

1 Like

Grumbles noooo, this breaks my heart!
Must eat cookie to recover…much better :yum:

My fave is…cough…sv hunter. :slight_smile: Also quite enjoy enhance shaman.

My least is just, Demon Hunter. Everything. Maybe lock too.

2 Likes

My favorite is assassination rogue. My least favorite is demonology warlock. And it’s not that it’s a bad spec or something it’s just changed too much from what it was that I can’t accept it lol

1 Like

My favourites are fury warrior and ww monk. My least favourite is shadow priest, which used to be my favourite.

1 Like

My dearest Applebear - YAY! that you enjoy those two specs, I fully support you in this with cookies and hugs and more cookies. Just because I don’t like them personally doesn’t mean you shouldn’t.

:cookie:

2 Likes

Favorite is Vengeance DH, and I have no dislikes

1 Like

Oh I do know, but I was just teasing and well, you know wanted a excuse to get some cookies from my favorite gnome. snuggles :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hate rogue more than I hate pickled beets.
hate DH.
Hate priest
Hate warlock.
Hate mage

Love resto shaman, dislike the other specs
Love resto druid. Like Balance, hate feral and guardian.
Love SV hunter…ok with the other two specs
Love Unholy DK…dont like the others so much
Paladin is ok for all the specs. Dont really enjoy it much. too slow motion.
Love all three monk specs.

1 Like

Having played all.

Favorite:
Assassination Rogue
Mage - All
Destruction Warlock
Retribution Paladin
Fury Warrior
Demon Hunter - Both

Least favorite:
Subtlety Rogue