What are you up to in WoW?

I know I made a thread similar to this in the recent past. I just didn’t feel comfortable necroing it even if it’s not that old.

Anywho. You guys up to anything in WoW? I’m just going thru some Pandaria raids to get mog gear. The last boss of Mogu Shan Vaults however is STILL bugged and doesn’t show up when I push the button. -_- Still getting plenty of new clothes so I’m content.

When I’m done on my main I play an alliance alt I boosted. I’m really digging the ally side of things. Like ya’ll get cutscenes just walking thru a town in Stormsong Valley. The one when the horde attacks that town. I thought that was really cool. Bit weird how Alliance can see Horde cutscenes but I can’t recall for the life of me of Horde seeing Alliance stuff. That was odd. I’m saving Drustvar for last since people have suggested it’s the best. I do love how spooky it looks. And I imagine a Gilnean being all “Aw this makes me homesick” being in such a spooky forest setting.

11 Likes

Kind of sort of chipping away at 8.3 stuff. I still haven’t received my cloak. But, I think I’m close to getting it!

I’m leveling a Vulpera Rogue. Level 51! The sounds they make are cute. They literally say “kiyah!” when fighting. I’ve enjoy that.

I’ve also been getting into some RP.

2 Likes

I recently accidentally botched a group run of a vision and I feel tremendously guilty -_- I’ll just play those solo once I get another of those purple bottles.

2 Likes

17 days away from being unsubbed

7 Likes

On my main, I just been doing the Uldum and Vale dailies. Also, tryna get the Uldum alpaca. But I’m mostly working on leveling my velf dk, mechagnome monk, and vulpera rogue. I’m really close to getting my dk to 120. He’ll be my 8th and last velf. Unless they add velf shamans, druids, dhs, and paladins :laughing:

So you have nothing better to do than post on the forums? DO you have a life outside of the computer?

To the question from OP. The same ole crap. Trying to get as many mounts as possible.

Leveling this toon to be my new main once he is lv. 120. I am also leveling my Mechagnome alt to be a part of my Alt Army. Once that is done, I will begin the good ol’ grind for cape ranks and gear. A few of my alts have the cape, so I have had a taste of 8.3 content.

Besides that, on the side I collect achievements and certain transmogs. Hope to complete Glory of the Eternal Raider soon so I can move on to do Glory of the Ny’alotha Raider.

Leveling a vulpera monk

Feeding the friendly alpaca for another week

I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight level up some Horde alts I have just so I can unlock heritage armor. I do hope my Worgen can unlock some of the new allied races since my main on Area 52 is exalted with a bunch of stuff in BfA. Got the Lightforged and Void Elves even if this alt didn’t have the rep required so hey here’s hoping. But I don’t mind grinding the rep again on that toon if that’s the deal. Gives me something to do.

Leveling a Vulpera Warrior and once I’m done I will finally have every class at the level cap for the xpac.

1 Like

You have heard correctly. Drustvar is incredible! The sights and sounds create such an immersive spooky atmosphere. I loved every second of it

This expansion especially, playing my Alliance alts after playing my horde main nearly felt like two completely different games. The stories are so different, I would have had no idea there was a blood troll problem if I hadn’t played through on Horde first. Not complaining in the slightest! I enjoyed seeing things from both sides this time around.

But anyway, what I’m up to right now is about level 61 for my new main. Raising herbalism & alchemy the slow way, and in general enjoying my Azeroth World Tour. I won’t even worry about the “rest” of the 8.3 content until I’m well and truly done with 8.2 :beers:

1 Like

Having fun playing my Vulpera going around and taming spirit beasts I like before packing up my caravan and start the questing first time seeing it from the start Horde side.

Fur the Horde :fox_face:

After leveling up so many characters in the Korrak event, I let my sub lapse. I got really burned out from the negativity during that. 8.3 doesn’t appear to have much that I would be interested in coming back for. At least for the time being.

I bought the Final Fantasy 14 complete edition on sale for 30 bucks. I have 10 more days left in the 30 that were included with the purchase. I don’t believe I’ll subscribe there, either.

I might roll around in ESO again for a bit. Won’t subscribe. I lurk/post here and on GAF when I’m at work. Like now, hehe.

That’s about it.

actually getting essences on my main (warlock), leveled Neri to 20 finally… doing the 8.3 dailies too. for a while i was really chasing the 1k unique pet achieve that i finally got a couple weeks ago, so now im gonna end up trying to farm up gold since i blew a bunch on the BMAH for the more rare pets… after that, working on the BRD pet dungeon.

debating if i wanna get the cloak on this guy next or my DH and see which one i can push the hardest into visions, cuz my Affliction Lock, i dunno, doesnt feel like i can go super deep so far…

Btw all the Vulpera’s leveling up are precious. I wish ya’ll luck in leveling and seeing quest zones you might not have experienced before.

4 Likes

I actually did a lot today. 8.3 dailies, raid, arena, farm zins, and a bunch of emissaries on alts. Tomorrow i’ll raid some more, do more dailies, and do some M+ with my friends.

I’m not even sure I wanna do lfr of the new raid to be honest. They practically throw the mog you can get from it from the introductions to 8.3s quests so there goes one of my big reasons for going into lfr. ( Altho the tiers this expansion have been kiiiiiinda weak. Uldir looks cool tho I might farm that next expansion )

Oh right. I’m also working on leveling the gilgoblins to level 10. I think the female one just needs two more levels then I can buy the essence rank from their vendor. Heck I might be able to buy the mount soon with all the dang mana pearls I have.

Can I have your gold and trade goods?

Since you didn’t say that he did I have to ask, does he need to have one outside of the computer? Or are you one of those types of people that believe there is a set way to find happiness in life?

1 Like

So you automatically took that as an insult then huh? “one of those people” jesus I’m not even going to bother giving you a well thought out response because of that line alone because I can tell right now it’ll just be a giant waste of my time. So comment if you want, I’m not gonna bother reading it cause it’ll just be a back and forth argument.