What are you most excited for in TBC?

For me it’s the old Stormstrike and Windfury animations making their glorious return :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Raiding Karazhan again!

11 Likes

Coming from classic, I am most looking forward to defensive stats mattering again. A TANK should be a TANK damnit! Uncrushable and uncrittable are going to be my number 1 goals while gearing up and I can’t wait

4 Likes

Getting to do the raids since I didn’t really do much of that the first time around in TBC as life got pretty busy.

2 Likes

There are two things I’m excited for in TBC: leveling a dwarf prot pally to max level, and get the Azure Netherwing Drake mount. I’m waiting until the prepatch to level my prot pally since prot in Classic is no good and is way more fun in TBC (imo). I really hope the prepatch drops soon!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to level up a protadin! I usually run as a DPS but I’ll be switching to a tanking role and I am super excited about it.

3 Likes

The Netherwings!! :slight_smile:

Never got them in retail so that’s gonna be awesome. Might even try for the gladiator ones if they do them.

2 Likes

TBC is superior to vanilla in almost every way. So, I guess I’m most excited for all of it.

4 Likes

The additions to rogues PvP kit are flat out evil

So that

It’s x100 better than classic at a minimum.

Removed world buffs
Real Tanks
Better consumable management.
Meaningfully professions.
Greater class variety.

There are some things they should still fix though. Bosses won’t be hard enough, even the pre nerfed versions. LW change is terrible and fixes nothing about the real issue. Blood lust needs sated as pumper groups aren’t fun for 80% of the raid because they won’t be in the pumper group.

My 58 boost!

No I’m just trolling. I’m exited to get to come back to the game with significantly more knowledge so I can actually experience the content in real time. My original tbc experience was constantly wiping in heroics and being in a guild that was terrified to raid Kara.

1 Like

M’eh, they apparently nerfed the ability to DW dragonmaw’s, so that may have been the final nail in the coffin for excitement for TBC.

I’ll see what happens later on in the beta before I jump to any real and conclusions renew my sub. Still too many unknowns floating around with the overall state of the game if its even worth playing at all.

being a tank that launches nukes with my warlock

As bad as it sounds and trust me it does kill excitement. We weren’t able to do that till 2.4 anyway. It won’t change my enjoyment of my favorite spec. Still need BS for a guaranteed mainhand and 2h stun mace.

Island dailies

Raid finder

I was 19 when TbC came out, in the AF stationed in Omaha Nebraska. I went to a GameStop midnight release, there was a girl there cosplaying as the NE Druid from the vanilla cinematic. She pulled it off very very well. I spent most of my time lvling in TBC lol bc I couldn’t make it passed lvl 45 without wanting to reroll to a new toon. SO IM EXCITED ABOUT ACTUALLY PLAYING TBC at Max level lol

PvP with resilience …

Arena, flying, no WBs, minimal consumes, heroic dungeons, the raids, world pvp on isle in later phases. Just the entire game!

Not having to check for a beta invite, and being able to play my character between monday and wednesday.