What are you maining come SL?

So I’m always going to have a max level rogue but I often main a different toon and play my rogue on the side

But my issue has recently become more complicated

Survival hunter with kill shot proc’s sound amazing

Unholy death knights that have a teleport sound amazing

And now a new hot contender has entered the ring
Shadow priests, I loved them when I could chain mind blasts and shadow word death which is returning
They’ve gotten a rework
And they’ll also be able to teleport

Now I’m stuck in a dang pickle here

How are the rest of you looking? Same main for life or something catching your eye

Can’t wait for this prepatch to drop

1 Like

Feral kitty now and forever.

10 Likes

I am probably gonna main arms for the changes they made.

1 Like

Prot Paladin

2 Likes

2 mains.

Whatever my guild needs for prog, and then the Meta for m+

1 Like

Let’s get real after seeing the Venthyr ability’s animation I also almost wanted to go warrior

2 Likes

Outlaw, going strong since Legion launch. I’ll probably put some considerable time into Subtlety though if they make it more fluid.

I’m not the mmo-champion type so I don’t know what’s in store for rogues. I hear they have nothing official yet which is worrisome.

There is only Druid.

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Ret. I keep playing something awful so I don’t get lured into enjoying the game or taking it seriously.

3 Likes

I’ve been a Resto Druid since BC and an Affliction Warlock since Wrath with no variation. So probably those. I’m addicted to that delayed gratification HoTs and DoTs i guess.

I’m also going Night Fae on both for the Aesthetic so I’m ready to pick the “wrong” covenant based on what I’ve seen of the abilities.

You are so wholesome.

1 Like

Probably resto shammy? I might also stick with holy priest or try out holy paladin, too.

All I know is that whatever I play first, it will be one of my dwarves.

1 Like

Druid of all specs with WW Monk, AsRogue, and Havok DH alts. I want to quadruple down on leather mog runs each week.

1 Like

Me too!

#TeamArdenweald

Awe, thank you so much. I really appreciate that compliment.

In return, I surmise that you are a proper gentleman and a scholar of impeccable taste.

:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I always main this hunter. Never changed, never will.

3 Likes

My Shaman! Will never stop playing this class no matter what happens!

I see enhance got some stuff moved around

Likely this and my DH. Been playing Paladin and mage for a long time but mobility has been my interest for some time.

Either discipline priest or resto shaman. A lot depends on how shadow, enhance, and elemental look at release. I don’t want to be stuck with no good dps option.

1 Like

I’m going to more then likely go with Warlock or Rogue. Hunter looks like it’s pretty much over and done with in SL. Then again I don’t see myself sticking around much after SL comes out. I’ll be shocked if it ends up just being garbage rather then a full on dumpster fire.

1 Like

I really don’t know at this point. Leaning towards druid or warlock.