What Are You Listening To?!

I never knew I liked this until just now.

Playing my FFXIV Bard who I named over one of my favorite underrated albums I’ve been listening to a lot lately

1 Like

All this XIV talk lately makes me want to resub and get back to my PLD. Been so long, I’d probably just start over ._.

Dumb Love is probably my fave from that album! Super, super underrated album.

I just remembered these guys:

2 Likes

Bi-Polar Bear is easily my favorite from that album. While I don’t suffer from Bi Polar disease I know those that do and dealing with my own anxiety issues it really touches base with me still.

The Deleo brothers are highly underrated musicians and songwriters.

1 Like

Goodness yeah, that’s a great one. Beautiful lyrics and writing on his end.

I need a happy one after that!

Actual real music I’m into right now.

I joked with my friends the other day, basically a swear jar but instead of swearing me talking about VK when no one asked.

Kizu I’ve turned into a humongous stan of, they remind me a lot of Vulgar era Dir en grey but more djenty. So if that’s something you’re into definitely recommend getting into Kizu.

Dimlim is like the surprise band that came outta nowhere, after like all the members but the singer were replaced they got hugely better. They’re still a Dir en grey worship band but definitely seem to be a lot more talented and experimental that the usual worship groups. CHEDOARA is the album Dir en grey (fans) wish they released, I can’t believe how good it is.

Awww heck yah.

I was listening to Bara no seidou the other day, still my favourite album and live release. It’s what got me hooked into VK, gonna age myself but remember watching the VHS of the bara no seidou live at a friends and the whole replicated castle stage they made I was like what the heck is this it’s so extra.

1 Like

I never got deep into VKei but a friend introduced me to a bunch of bands that are great.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know it was a genre! I just thought they all had some pretty cool hair.

Got this one here for all of you because I think you’re all hella cool and have a fantastic taste in music and you should all have a nice day :slight_smile:

I never got into CLOWD but Matenrou Opera :+1::+1::+1:I haven’t listened to their newest album but I like Pantheon Part 1. They got a new guitarist after Anzi left, I’m not sure if Anzi was their main composer or not but Pantheon was pretty good so I think they’ll survive :sparkles:

1 Like

Book of secrets was the shiznit.

2 Likes

Mummers’ Dance and Skellig are my favorites off that album.

Oh, and Marco Polo.
And The Highway Man.
And Dante’s Prayer.
And La Serenissima.
And Night Ride Across the Caucasus.

…actually I think that’s the whole album. Yeah, that album is rad. I like her Nights From the Alhambra too. Her music always puts me in the mood to play a fantasy MMO.

3 Likes

Similar mood can be found with an old favorite of mine…

3 Likes

This one always made a full floor at the spook-house.

1 Like

I have never heard this band before now. Really digging these tunes, too.

It’s hella old music, as Celtic old-wave has kind of gone the way of the dodo. I’m glad to have turned you on to it!

1 Like

I had to follow it up with some OMNIA. Not the same tempo, or even genre, but it still gets the juices flowin!

1 Like

He’s like a punk rock Kenny G on mushrooms. I love these kids!

1 Like
2 Likes

I’ve gotten into listening to Caravan Palace. Apparently the genre is electric swing/jazz.

2 Likes

The metal gear rising sound track

2 Likes