What Are You Listening To?!

Heh, funny you should pick Answers, it was between that and Dragonsong for me for my favorite Video Game song. I went with Dragonsong because it’s used gorgeously throughout Heavensward (and the Dark Knight class quest) and it’s such a beautiful song.

1 Like

If you went Answers, I would have gone Dragonsong. Susan Calloway’s got dem pipes. There are some great songs in that game.

…now I want to reinstall this… especially since I haven’t played it on PC >_>

2 Likes

Ooh, LiSA did the opening song for Kimetsu no Yaiba this season and it rules.

1 Like

Definitely one of my favorite Japanese artists. Her live performances are great too:

Speaking of Live performances, my favorite live performance:

1 Like

Pretty good stuff there.

About to go into the gym so my playlist is about change into Sabaton station on Pandora (I never could understand Spotify :man_shrugging:)

There is nothing that gets me in the mood to pick things up and put them down quite like angry metal about battles from many years ago.

1 Like

Great album.

1 Like

send help i can’t stop looping this one

1 Like

Give this a whirl!

One of my favorite bands.

2 Likes

This makes me feel happy.

If you dig Daft Punk or other electronic funk groups, TWRP is a blessing from space.

2 Likes

Will definitely have to check them out. I think the first electronic group I listened to was like, Crystal Method. Well, either them or Paul Oakenfold (thanks to Swordfish, heh)… now I love the stuff so much, my dream is to just go to a desert or a forest and get lost in all kinds of stuff.

Dethalbum II. Brutal.

1 Like

Murder Train a Comin’ was my favorite song from the first one, I think. That like, 10 second Mashed Potato Johnson bit where it turned into some Metal Delta Blues was hella good

I’m so ootl on current kpop; I got into it around 2010 so seeing what has happened to some of my favourite artists over the past few years has been especially heartbreaking. I’ve been listening to a lot of HyunA’s old stuff though and this will always be a bop:

2 Likes

I rediscovered Power Windows last night. I haven’t listened to that album in probably a decade, but now I think it’s a guilty pleasure.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s much easier to get a nice breeze in your car now, less work on the arms

2 Likes
2 Likes