2 Likes
1 Like

BROADCAST TV RADIATION!

1 Like
1 Like

I was here.

5 Likes
2 Likes

I kept off watching anything to do with Man of Medan, but I caved and watched a trailer that was hella awesome and had this in it.

2 Likes

I didn’t know Hugh Laurie was a musician.

3 Likes

How come Warcraft doesn’t have an Yggdrassil? Or would that be G’Hanir?

1 Like
1 Like

My neighbors must absolutely hate my guts right now, because Indila just released a new song for the first time in years and I’ve been dance-cooking to it for like three hours straight now

Je pense que je suis ~amoureux~

1 Like

What are you cooking?

Also, everyone i know hates me for playing Sofi Tukker songs. They’re sing/talk in Portuguese in a lot of them and I have absolutely no idea what they’re saying… but they’re so catchy.

Ex:

Right now, a batch of taco stuffers for dinner tonight. Seasoned beef and cream cheese pan-fried before being individually packed into boiled noodle shells, and then broiled in a tiny ocean of salsa for extra flavor with some hand-shredded cheese melted on top as the pièce de résistance.

There’s a ton of mindless busywork, so having something with a real lively rhythm playing in the background is pretty much essential.

1 Like

Please mail me some food.

Single dad can cook, but that sounds good.

1 Like

I would… but I honestly don’t think it would even make it past my mailman. :frowning:

They are so unfairly delicious though

e: not quite exactly how I make them, but this gives you a good idea of how they turn out

1 Like

Looks like I need to run to the store after work.