What Are You Listening To?!

It had a pretty great soundtrack. It’s even better in the game, the lyrics kick in during awesome moments.

My playlist is a mash of video game music, rock, and total nonsense like this.

2 Likes

I probably should have sorted mine, but then how would my tunes ever get mixed up?! Nothing like Ocean Man kicking in after a sweet air guitar sesh with Manowar.

I have a guy that sings people’s names and apologies for things.

1 Like

Right now I’m sitting in a music-less office, which is a real drag on the day, but my boss can’t work with sound distractions, so I’m stuck with work noise.

Otherwise, I listen to just about everything, except opera and country songs that are too much “Hey pretty thing, climb on up into my truck.”

The latest thing on my iTunes is the Old Town Road remix.

As far as game music, I saw the Stupendium may have something new out, but I didn’t get a chance to check. I recommend his Kingdom Hearts song as well as his Fallout New Vegas song.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you’re not able to listen to music right now. I’m thankful that I was on an old managers PC and had access to YouTube when others in the office didn’t. My speakers would be hella low, but without having something on, I’d go nuts. Now that I work from home, well… Spotify/YouTube is like always bumpin’.

This song you posted is super catchy, and I’ve played exactly 0 seconds of any Kingdom Hearts games.

On a TesseracT binge at the moment.

2 Likes

Is that the dude from Ghost Adventures?

This is really good.

Not sure their original vocalist left for a bit and Ashe joined now Dan is back this is Dan’s stuff before he left.

1 Like

I was on a pretty big Pendulum kick last week, also.

1 Like

I just heard this the other day and it made me cry.

2 Likes

It was my super poor attempt at a joke about the singer in that first video kinda looking like a host of one of the shows I used to watch… but I didn’t even get the show right -_-

I was thinking Josh Gates from Expedition Unknown but my stupid brain somehow went to Ghost Adventures.

These tunes are pretty solid.

This is good, bro. I instantly thought of SKÁLD:

2 Likes

Lol I think I’ve only barely heard of Expedition Unknown so the joke probably would have gone over my head regardless, though Ghost Adventures does sound like it’d be a great Progressive Metal band :joy:

My tastes can be pretty eclectic though. My music collection is an odd mix of Metal, Rock, Orchestral, Anime, Video Game, and K-pop

1 Like

It’s good to b e open with music. It’s like, hella powerful… and you know, only some tunes work during certain moods.

When I was in Korea, me and my guys had to help with security for a Big Bang concert once! Not gonna lie, some of those tunes are super catchy.

I used to listen to a bunch of Loreena McKennitt in the moments where WoW’s tunes just weren’t cutting it:

1 Like

I blame Psy for my love of Kpop. Back when Gangnam Style was released I was curious what other songs he had and YouTube recommendations proceeded to drop kick me down that particularly bottomless pit :joy:

1 Like

I think my guilty K-Pop pleasure is Ringa Linga, honestly. You may know all the lyrics by heart, but I have like 0 idea what he’s saying. Sounds hella cool though.

E: Psy is the dude, though. Gangnam Style is a banger. :slight_smile:

Taeyang is great. Watch Psy’s 2012 Mama performance of Gangnam style:

The video frequently cuts to Big Bang and Taeyang is clearly having a blast with the song.

I recently stumbled across Mamamoo, and I have no idea why these girls arent more popular, this was their debut stage performance.

2 Likes

That Psy video was a great ride. Lots of happy people there :slight_smile:

This second video melts my heart and reminds me why if I ever go back to Seoul, I’m not coming back.

E: …there are reminders in that Psy performance, too… Hell, who am I kidding? I love me some Asian girls >_>

Since I’m trash, I went on a trip over the weekend and before taking off I made my friend watch this meme with me.

Then for the rest of the flight and through out the weekend if I had the chance to chill and listen to music I just listened to Deja vu. I’m one of those monsters that can out the same song on repeat for hours.

2 Likes

OH MY GOD MY SIDES

Whenever I hear Initial D, I think of this one:

1 Like

Here, a snapshot of my favorites playlist.

2 Likes

If you swap Slipknot for Andrea Bocelli, LiSA for Prof and BLACKPINK for Atmosphere we’d be pretty close.

Let me look at my playlists not telling cuties to get in my jacked up truck.