What are you listening to now? V5

added this to my playlist

1 Like

I’ll leave you folks with this for today. Enjoy it, if you’re into this kinda thing =)

1 Like

I see what you are doing. I do believe you.

2 Likes

I reachd the maximum edits for today more tomorrow. Dispensas to anyone else.

1 Like

Jajaja funny songs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair is fair, I’ve cleaned out as much of my own clutter as I can today as well. None of it needs to be there since you’re removing stuff too.

2 Likes

And clearly you misunderstand me, as well; especially if you consider a war against an aggressor nation to be bigotry.
As for the numbers, fair enough.
As for cultural representation, which is my main point, I have problems with those who forget why so many are fleeing their homelands. My own people fled Europe long ago because they saw no hope in ancient crumbling systems mired in privilege and oppression. So I get it k?
Skäl.
:beer:

EDIT: and after reading your personal attack against me in the ‘Ariek’ thread, I take back everything.
I’ll leave the otiginal posts up so peoples can understand where I’m coming from.

“You know, when I’m not out performing San Francisco Knights with my posse, I enjoy playing the stock market, driving my rally car, and taking the yacht out of the yards most of all.”

- Thes One

Gracias carnal i hope to see some music here that i like, but i have narrow interests. Have a good night

1 Like

I see you posted some punk music a while back, maybe some of that tomorrow.

1 Like

To be honest only punk music that i like is or was gang affiliated, so i will not be sharing any of those out of respect.
My older brother was heavy in the LA and OC punk clubs.

2 Likes

It ain’t a personal attack if I address things you posted publicly. Which, I will continue to do. Keep your personal things personal, or I can and will respond to them.

Other than that, you point out the ad hominems, and I will correct or remove them, or apologize, or whatever you want.

And that is absolutely, positively, without a doubt, the last thing I’m going to say on this fun little journey we’ve went on here. There’s enough clutter in here already.

1 Like

Most people only know him for She Blinded Me With Science. Well, I mean, I guess. Back in the day people knew him for that. Not sure anyone even knows who he is now. Thomas Dolby, that is.

Anyway, two other great tracks (besides She Blinded Me…) off his 1982 debut The Golden Age of Wireless.

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty.

1 Like
1 Like

Discovered this one last nite, very groovy. Excellent choice of drums and hats. Good production on the the percussion overall, IMO: