What are you listening to now? V5

Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

Possibly my favorite rap song from my early youth. Back when rap was about your speakers, amps, and swear words were bleeped on major releases.

And this rip is from vinyl too. Sounding all crackly and cozy.

ā€œGo crazy, go crazy, donā€™t let your body be lazy. I said donā€™t. stop. the body rock 'till your eyesight starts to get hazy.ā€

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

I mean Every Time We Touch is a great song on its own, but a good cover never hurts things. :heart:

1 Like

Been listening to a lot of older symphony x, namely Odyssey album. In particular, the title track is incredibly juicy on vox. Russell Allen is such a versatile singer to me.

1 Like
1 Like

Man, I love that Dr. Dre song, so underrated.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Started listening to Journeyā€™s Frontiers album. I believe this was their last one before bassist Ross Valorie and drummer Steve Smith left for the next album (raised on radio).

Hereā€™s a lesser played track from that album, the title track, in fact:

~https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ieCSSO5jARQ~

1 Like

I love listening to Mmm mmm mmm by Crash Test Dummies.
The song writer asked online for a short anon story that gives a sense of wonder.
The first and the last part of the song happened to me.

The Boy with white hair who got hit in the head happened in
1983 in HEB(Euless) Texas and he got out of the car going to school and
when I saw his hair I was laughing out loud and his best friend hit me in the chest and told me that was from a car accident and he almost died.

The middle of the song was not mine and the flopping around the floor happened in Hot Springs Arkansas in 1984 No longer friend lol.

1 Like

Listening to Credence Clearwater Revivalā€™s (CCR) song ā€œBad Moon Risingā€. (Yeah Iā€™m a Southern Rock ~n~ Roller from way back)

3 Likes
1 Like

2018 saw the release of some really great metal albums, and Iā€™ve been listening to a bunch of new ones every day for the past week or so. Here are some of my favorites:

1 Like

Happy New Years Music thread!

1 Like

Shout out to my So Broā€™s. Itā€™s not fair you get hated on

1 Like