What are you listening to now? V5

I see you posted some punk music a while back, maybe some of that tomorrow.

1 Like

To be honest only punk music that i like is or was gang affiliated, so i will not be sharing any of those out of respect.
My older brother was heavy in the LA and OC punk clubs.

2 Likes

It ain’t a personal attack if I address things you posted publicly. Which, I will continue to do. Keep your personal things personal, or I can and will respond to them.

Other than that, you point out the ad hominems, and I will correct or remove them, or apologize, or whatever you want.

And that is absolutely, positively, without a doubt, the last thing I’m going to say on this fun little journey we’ve went on here. There’s enough clutter in here already.

1 Like

Most people only know him for She Blinded Me With Science. Well, I mean, I guess. Back in the day people knew him for that. Not sure anyone even knows who he is now. Thomas Dolby, that is.

Anyway, two other great tracks (besides She Blinded Me…) off his 1982 debut The Golden Age of Wireless.

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty.

1 Like
1 Like

Discovered this one last nite, very groovy. Excellent choice of drums and hats. Good production on the the percussion overall, IMO:

2 Likes
4 Likes

“I got to party with these guys. They are a blast to know.”

/happy tentacle dance
2 Likes

Bette Davis Eyes + Waiting for a Star to Fall = In My Arms by Mylo.

============

I love all three =)

“Everybody Have Fun Tonight” was the “dangerous Pokemon episode” of our day, giving folks seizures worldwide. Remember that?

Still diggin’ the tune after all these years. I’ve also always had an affinity for Dance Hall Days:

1 Like

In an atmospheric black metal mood today.

ULTHA - The Avarist (Eyes Of A Tragedy)

1 Like

I don’t like this album as much as I liked Coal or Bilateral, but it’s still fantastic.

I didnt knew that band, really good black metal.

Im sensitive today… so

My tastes vary, but right now I’m listening to Skynyrd.

1 Like