What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

3 Likes

Finished a new remix , jamming to it now, electronic music style if any WoW fam wants to listen

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

ā€œIn the heat of the night, it seemed so clear. I just followed my heart, and my heart led me here. And I know what youā€™ll say, but baby what you need, is to switch off your head and let your heart lead.ā€

:heart: :heart: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :heart: :heart:
:mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball: :mirror_ball:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I like it. Sounds awesome! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Ramsay! Glad you liked it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Groovy little liquid dnb tune I heard on Morning Becomes Eclectic (KCRW - Los Angeles) the other day. Two minutes of bliss. Strangely appropriate title!

My own upload since it wasnā€™t on YT yet. Sorry for the cheezy CC0 pic and mediocre quality. :musical_note: :musical_note: :notes: :notes: :notes:

LOL, their label: Ellen DeGenreless

3 Likes

ā€¦and a bit of dubstep for the early morning as well. The deep, chilled-out, true-to-original kind, not the scream-o, Skrillex (all due respect), bro-steppy, 2010, EDM stuff that got popularized here in the USA. Not that thereā€™s anything wrong with American brostep at all - I like lots of Skrillex tracks as well as other brostep artists - but itā€™s really quite different than the dubstep that already existed at the time.

Yeah, OK, Iā€™m still a smidge bitter that we Americans gave the genre an incredibly bad name back in the day. We literally turned it into a laughing stock, internet meme genre that people loved to hate. Yay us!

:neutral_face:

Anyway:

2 Likes

new remix from me t hat im listening to, its of the new tune by calvin harris featuring ellie goulding called Miracleā€¦

2 Likes

Love Raptor - 9 to 5

4 Likes

Dolly Parton watches fan covers:

3 Likes
2 Likes

My other project, had a remix done, listening to itā€¦
anyone able to vote , itā€™s for a contest ā†’ even make a dummy account
link and detail is in pinned comment;

2 Likes
3 Likes

Really like the new M83

1 Like

Me too. I preordered it on Bandcamp so Iā€™ve been listening to the first half for the last month, listening to the second half right now.

1 Like

When I listened to the last half of the album by itself I wasnā€™t blown away, but going back & listening to the whole thing start to finish I like it better. ā€œDismemberment Bureauā€ is a weird name for the last track, though.

1 Like