What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

2 Likes

Currently Roundabout-Yes, Catch the Rainbow-Rainbow Next then, Court of the Crimson King-King Crimson, then November Rain-Guns N Roses, then Smooth-Santana, The Sentinel-Judas Priest, then Blood Red Skies-Judas Priest! And we finish it off with Rainbow of the Dark! The New Year playlist for me! Last year was a buncha Queen, Prince, Pink Floyd and “Hungry for Heaven”.
Edit:

3 Likes

“Many of those sound good. You should share the links so the rest of us can enjoy them too.”
/smile

3 Likes
4 Likes

I went from a goth to a metal mood but I thought, “Hey, how can I make this… nerdy?”

3 Likes

consider the links shared! in the original post of course, heh!

2 Likes

“Thank you, very much. Now to go back and give them a listen.”
/happy grin

2 Likes

Time for some Blues…

2 Likes

LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up

2 Likes

Rachele Gilmore - The Doll’s Song (from Tales of Hoffman)

Some backstory & commentary on this performance.

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Mili - Children of the City

Ocean Bby

2 Likes

I come back to share another mini playlist. We share a lot of classic rock and songs in this thread, so I thought I’d share some modern house/electronic music. Some darkwave, trance pop, etc.

3 Likes

You’re favorite 3 songs in a row off the same album?

1 Like

Perfect!

2 Likes

Oh God, there are dozens of different answers I could give to this. Here’s tonight’s answer - the first three songs off Joni Mitchell’s Court & Spark:

First 3 songs off Joshua Tree was strongly tempting.
Or any three songs in a row from Kraftwerk’s Computer World.

Y’know, now that I’m actually going through my music collection, finding three songs in a row is more of a challenge than I thought. Two in a row is easy; three off the same album is easy; but three in a row really narrows it down.

3 Likes

OK, one more set of three that I might like even better than the above, from Talking Heads Remain In Light:

I managed to come up with about a dozen more out my entire music collection but I’ll stop here.

3 Likes

The Kinks – Lola (1970)

Kenny Rogers – She Believes In Me (1978)

Barry Manilow – Copacabana (1978)

The Little River Band – Reminiscing (1978)

2 Likes