What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

2 Likes
2 Likes

Iā€™m in kind of a Scottish mood today. First the Beautiesā€¦

Then the Beastsā€¦

1 Like

because i be praying that this damn repair goes smooth and fixes everything. btw i found my package. it was at my damn neighbors house and they didnā€™t give it to me until the very next morning -.-".

this repair idkā€¦ already looks like a P.I.T.A and i already screwed up and stripped a nut. luckily i donā€™t need it but hoping that doesnā€™t happen again. itā€™s literally just 10 bolts i need to remove and put back. sadly finding the new bolts is already hell for me so i have to reuse the old ones and removing them is the hardest part they are rusted on. gonna use some penetrating oil and pray that works.

2 Likes

Discovered synthwave & its variants over the summer, thatā€™s all that has been on play for me ever since.

1 Like

Dan Gibson is life, Dan Gibson is love.

1 Like

Space, the final frontier.

1 Like

Pythagoras and his idea of the Music of the Spheres comes to mind when I listen to that. Love it.

Been in a bit of a Jimmy Page mood today, so I pulled out the Yardbirds with Mr. Page.

ā€œGlimpses of clouds in a forest,
Can review well within us,
And to never linger on one is life,
Energy radiates from the source,
The life around us is but a reflection of our own,
Flowing within never-ending boundless infinity,
Time is just a cumular limit,
Which with one glimpse can overcome,
Can overcome,
Can overcome,
Can overcome,
Can overcome,
Can overcome,
Can overcome.ā€

And I have to add a Zeppelin song, because, itā€™s Zeppelin. :smiley:

3 Likes

ā€œI havenā€™t heard The Yard Birds in AGES.ā€

2 Likes

I was fortunate to get to see CSNY in 2002 with a friend of mine. We were seniors in high school at the time and one of the younger folks around.

and though this is a Joni Mitchell cover, it sounded great in '02:

I also discovered so many good albums in the summer of '02 (Many Genesis, Peter Gabriel era; Steve Winwood, Joan Armatrading) I spent about a month with my aunt and uncle on the east coast, and their rural house:

Speaking of early 80s synthpop, Rupert Hine is behind a ton of artists from that era and hereā€™s some of his own work:

And I recently heard this early nineties song, and love it, the key changes are so tasty:

2 Likes

Before Robert, there was Steve:

Some mid-70ā€™s rock:

And some Scandinavian prog, because who can resist them?

3 Likes

For some reason the song Tinker Tailor popped in my head yesterday. I also havenā€™t listened to The Yardbirds in a very long time. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Three guitar greats came from that group.

Jimmy Page
Eric Clapton
Jeff Beck

Awesome group! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well, I think I got a handle on that wall of mess in Shadowlands that I hit when I got to level 60. Honestly, Blizzard needs to smooth that out.

At least the game is fun again now that I know what the hell is going on. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ā€œAndā€¦ Musically speakingā€¦ How does that make you feel?ā€
/grin

3 Likes

Might get me a vacation, but I feel like doing this then heading in game. Hybrid Sativa for the game (pure Sativa can get me anxious), and pure Indica for bedtime. :wink:

A radio station I listen too plays this song every Friday night at 5pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€œIt needs to be 39 seconds longer.ā€
/giggle

1 Like

Alternately, I can stick with the Yardbirds/Jimmy Page theme and post thisā€¦

3 Likes