What are you listening to now? V5 (Part 1)

Tim Capello still killin’ it.

1 Like

There are so many good post here . I love it and want to expand my horizons by checking out stuff I never heard before. Music is good on so many levels

3 Likes

Nobody ever expands their horizons. They just add something to their comfort zone. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dolly Parton - Here You Come Again (1977)

Kenny Rogers - Lucille (1977)

Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream (1982) written by The Bee Gees

3 Likes

I’ve watched this so many times lol…

YOU'RE ALL FORGIVEN!

Cake, the real treasure.

Proof that no one rocks like The Who. NO ONE!!!

5 Likes

When the Grateful Dead played in Egypt, and by playing in Egypt, I mean in the desert among the pyramids back in 1978, Hamza played at that show. A friend of mine ages ago had a tape of the Egypt show and that was my first introduction to Hamza. I fell in love with it instantly!

I just wish I could find an English version of the song’s lyrics. No clue what he’s singing about.

35 years later, I found it on YouTube and here it is…

2 Likes

impossible not to seat dance a bit…

2 Likes

Back in the day

5 Likes
4 Likes

“You need a hug?”
/smile
/giggle

2 Likes

Thank You for posting this, for some reason it really took me back in time and got me emotional, gettin old I guess.

2 Likes

That was for the wildthyme post “signs”

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind thought, but I’m fine. I’m going to be quitting the game. It’s gotten too complicated for me. Like someone told me to go to Korthia to get geared up and said that Korthia opens up after I save Baine. I’ve saved Baine, but Korthia is still closed. There are many other things like that, so I’m done. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a great song with a great message. I’m glad you liked it! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“NOOO!!!”
/cry

1 Like

Kula Shaker is my favorite group of all time.

I want Into The Deep to be played at my funeral.

May Govinda bless all of you on your journey through life. :pray:

:wave:

4 Likes
5 Likes

This one’s for you Cyndilou

1 Like

“Thank you, but I don’t need a storm of men. I am happily married already.”
/grin
/giggle

2 Likes
2 Likes